• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Found towels or other non-disc items: Any obligation to return them?

Found a digital camera once. It belonged to a guy in the group ahead of me. I gave it back and we played a round with him, interesting fellow, at one point he went up to a stump, plucked a white (legal) mushroom off of it and ate it.

That is weird, I don't think I've found anything but discs and garbage. Oh I found a decent lake superior agate in the stream at lum park. I was freaking out about it and the whole group looked at me funny, no agate love

Love the Agates. Funny thing, me and Hed bumped into this mushroom guy, he showed us at least three edible kinds of mushrooms, I think Hed fell in love, got his number and everything....

i follow this rule:

every towel on the ground has touched someone's butt hole. (or potential forensic evidence in the case of murders and such)

so i don't touch them.

I've found a phone (returned it) and seen towels, a female undergarment, socks, and a big homemade pond rake laying hidden in the high brush.

Someone found my phone, stole it and sold it. When the buyer tried to activate it Sprint took it because I reported it, unfortunately by then I had bought a new phone.

Love... Hardly. I like meeting new people. If I didn't approach you on the course you would have never known I existed or the relms of Disc that were possible to reach. Personally I think you fell in love with me for a bit but I know that happens.

Towels are everywhere on my course. Ill pick it up with the legs of my stool and drop it on the next tee sign, But know way am I touchin that thing. I dont like the microfibers much. I like to use those surgicle towels. If you want to check them out there called "Surgicle Huck Towels". Sorry got off topic for a second. I once found a briefcase on the course that was locked. When I tried to turn it in to the pro shop they said I would have to open it before they could accept it. Fearing a bomb I guess. Turns out it was someones idea of a disc bag.

It was a bright and sunny after noon. The sun was high in the sky and the heat was a blaze. The threes were bright green and the water was glistening. I saw you chillin on the picnic table as I approached hole #1. I was wearing, well I guess we don't need to get into our attire right now...

I do know I said something like, "You waiting for someone?" You said something like, yeah but they just told you they wern't making it. I said something like, you wanna throw a round? You said, sure.

Then I took the win after 9 or 18 holes.

I walked up to a tee pad one time and saw something on it. It looked interesting and expensive so I picked it up. Turns out it was a brand new Garmin. Once I had it in my hand a guy in my group offered me 40 bucks for it. But, I saw a group ahead of me and asked if they were missing anything. One guy checked his pockets and yelled, "My Garmin!" Lucky for him I'm honest and didn't sell it to my buddy.

I was barely able to throw at the time, it would be like me bragging about beating up an 80 year old...

I was barely able to throw at the time, it would be like me bragging about beating up an 80 year old...

Ok, the last time we played. I took home the win.

Better, or is there an excuse for that one too?

and no i have not been drinking

I've been steadily closing the gap, over the last month and a half my back has been getting better. Just wait and see buddy.

Saw a couple good size balloons tied to a basket one day and so i went over and popped one with my disc, and thought id untie the other one and let it go and as soon as i touched it, i recognized that slimy, oh so familiar texture. Lubricated(i hope it was lube) condoms!

Ewww!!! I saw a used one on hole one in Wadena, MN. I almost set my bag on it but caught sight of it just in time. Thank god! I don't have money for a new bag these days.