• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Found towels or other non-disc items: Any obligation to return them?

Ewww!!! I saw a used one on hole one in Wadena, MN. I almost set my bag on it but caught sight of it just in time. Thank god! I don't have money for a new bag these days.

Things will turn around, get in good with Kenny and you'll be rolling in the dough...

Lost n Found

Found: Towels, shirts, beanies (I dont touch any of these), key chains, bracelets, car keys, ear rings, cell phone, shoes, sandals, flip-flops (usualy just one?), sunglasses (many pair), PDGA tag, money (both coins & paper), watches, bag tags, birdie beads, pipes, pencils & pens, bags (of stash), bottle openers, a purse, Geo-cashing markers, cool lookin' rocks (which I sometimes collect), etc.

Lost: my prescription Carrera sunglasses (couple weeks ago at Timmons Park): http://www.dgcoursereview.com/course.php?id=270 These were nice looking sunglasses so I doubt I'll get them back. Whoever finds them will think they scored until they try to look through them.:\

The only thing I find are empty beer cans! Make it stop!

Found a digital camera once. It belonged to a guy in the group ahead of me. I gave it back and we played a round with him, interesting fellow, at one point he went up to a stump, plucked a white (legal) mushroom off of it and ate it.

that was me

also, i've found a cell phone that i returned, and i've also found a pair of prescription glasses. couldn't find who they belonged to :(

I use silk/alpaca blend scarves as my disc towels so I always write my name , phone #, e-mail, and place of residency on them with a sharpie.

Lost: my prescription Carrera sunglasses (couple weeks ago at Timmons Park): http://www.dgcoursereview.com/course.php?id=270 These were nice looking sunglasses so I doubt I'll get them back. Whoever finds them will think they scored until they try to look through them.

If I find the sunglasses I'll try and return them (probably gone now, though).

The only non-disc that I've found and kept was a nice pair of toe nail clippers. Recently lost them, though...

i was relieving myself in some bushes one time when i stumbled across a 20 dollar bill:thmbup: i have found countless beanie/towels though i tend to stay away from them. i have found a dead armadillo on top of the basket once but idk who would ever touch one of those things :\

The only items I would worry about returning are those that aren't replacable: discs, keys, wallets, phones. Those kinds of items have personal value and aren't easily replaced. Towels, clothing, shoes, and even money(small amounts), you found it and it yours. I think it's great the people are concerned about stuff like this. Shows we are still a society and not just a bunch of animals.

I found a big nasty @$$ towel on the course today, but I only touched it to make sure there wasn't plastic under it.

Latest posts