• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

General age, location, and occupation of players?

Legend division
many years in Wash. DC area as a Earth Scientist (mainly science policy)
retired in 2010 and now in disc golf heaven (Charlotte)

Almost 26

West Virginia, Eastern Panhandle

High School Geometry Teacher

Wow, I didn't expect this thread to grow so much! It's wonderful seeing the huge location and age span, as well as, how may different professions our community has. Almost like we could all band together and form our own company. haha One thing I'm not surprised at is the lack of Business Analysts or corporate workers. I didn't think there would be. Been in a corporate gig for 3 years now and it seems pretty stuffy. Your normal work, watch TV, and sleep kind of people.

Last edited:
50 (There are a lot in the over 40 crowd that frequent this site!)
Lexington KY
Another IT Guy

Wow, I didn't expect this thread to grow so much! It's wonderful seeing the huge location and age span, as well as, how may different professions our community has. Almost like we could all band together and form our own company. haha One thing I'm not surprised at is the lack of Business Analysts or corporate workers. I didn't think there would be. Been in a corporate gig for 3 years now and it seems pretty stuffy. Your normal work, watch TV, and sleep kind of people.

46 male
Cargo Claim Analyst for large corporation
Lawrence, KS commutes to Kansas City.

Only way I get through the day in this cube farm is reading DGCoursereview, scanning FB for disc golf news, watch eBay items, plan next DG tournaments. I've tried to escape two times before and keep getting sucked back into it (corporate job).