• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

GGGC Customer Service

McLeod

Eagle Member
Just felt like I needed to put this out there after the great experience I had with Gotta Go Gotta Throw's customer service. I had an item arrive that was close to what I ordered but not exact. I wrote to them and their customer service dept. got back to me instantly to make sure I received the correct item as quickly as possible. They did not require me to return the item or jump through hoops. I commend them for their dedication to their customers.

good people and a great shop-- lucky to be able to go there locally (not a fan of their site but call and they will take care of you for sure!!) Could spend a few hours in there sometimes looking at all the goodies.

I have had great experiences with them. If I'm looking for something special, I call around. I've called every major retailer looking for specific discs at various times. You can call GGGT and not feel like you're bothering them or wasting their time, which makes up for their website not showing available weights and colors. I'm picky so I like to confirm colors before ordering, and they've always sent me pictures to show true colors when necessary.

Can't say enough good things. I agree their site has been hinky thoughout the years, better now. But, they have bent over backwards to ensure I got whatever I wanted. Good to see them get a little love here.

I agree they have great customer service. I have shopped with them since I started playing and got to go over to the store in Feb when I was in Minneapolis and they were just as nice in person. I thought I would be there 15 minutes to shop and then catch the bus back downtown but I spent over an hour and they let me stay inside because it was about 5 degrees instead of having to wait outside for the bus. Also, the bus stop is right outside the front door. They also packed and shipped everything back home when I was there which made it much easier than taking the items back on the plane.

And they have the best pricing on a great portable basket! Their price on the Ching Chainmaster with 32 chains is $50 cheaper than anywhere else and I love this basket. I called to verify that the pricing wasn't a mistake and maybe for the Chainmaster Lite and they said nope... that's the real price. A basket that is rated for Championship events for under $200!!!

What does this acronym stand for??? Ive never seen this many d*** acronyms in my life as i have on this site.

Latest posts