• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Going out on bad days

Do you go out on bad days?

• Yes

Votes: 120 68.6%
  • No

Votes: 13 7.4%
  • If i'm talked into it

Votes: 8 4.6%
  • See how it goes

Votes: 34 19.4%

• Total voters
I have played in weather when it was 20 below zero with wind chills 35 below and several inches of snow on the ground to temps around 115 degrees, so yeah, I will be out there.

Last week it snowed pretty hard here and at first it was a joke to get a group of us to go. Then we were like "Let's do it!" It was a pretty bad decision considering I don't own a jacket and I went outside in the snow and it was like 30 degrees outside. My hoodie kept me warm for a couple holes then it just got really bad. But I don't mind playing in any weather though even if it was really windy. I think it's fun because I am a new player so I am not really experienced and I find it more of a challenge.

Today we had wind blowing at 20mph, and Gusting to 35. It was a pain, especially putting, but we got through it.

I'll play in mainly any weather. The only time I've had enough, is when its a constant downpour and I can't even grip my discs anymore. Then it doesn't become fun what so ever to me. I will be going out Tuesday night to play leagues, most likely in the rain. Since that is all it has been doing here in Chicago for weeks now.

Latest posts