• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Gorilla Boy Disc Sports

which would you rather see for a black Friday deal?

• free shipping with in the U.S.

Votes: 20 39.2%
  • 13% off

Votes: 31 60.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
You are lucky my number is 964. HAHA Good thing it is for my wife that happens to be gone for a month for work.

I cant wait for my digital camo Silverback. Now I just hope that my Digital Camo straps get here in time, if they even have them in stock. I found 1 website that had them and let me check out with Digi Camo checked. Im hoping they dont send me an email saying they "dont have em, would I like another color??"

Figures...I called to confirm my order and they are sold out. They said they are trying to get some from Phenix for me. Keeping my fingers crossed.

^^ why didnt you just go to phenix from the begining? the guy who owns it is awesome and there arent any deal out there that are really any better than what they have on their website

Phenix was out of the Digi Camo on their site. I didnt think to call since I found it on another site for the same price. Now that store is having Phenix ship it straight to me. Prob should of just called Phenix. But oh well.

I cant wait for my digital camo Silverback. Now I just hope that my Digital Camo straps get here in time, if they even have them in stock. I found 1 website that had them and let me check out with Digi Camo checked. Im hoping they dont send me an email saying they "dont have em, would I like another color??"

don't think i've seen a pic of that combo. snap off some shots of yours when you get it if you can. sounds like it will rock. it will sure get attension out on the course.

ahhhhhh 906!!!! I'm so pumped to actually have a place to put my water bottle since my roommate's dog destroyed my current bag!

The digi camo quads are on backorder from Phenix. Guess I'll just use the single strap til they come in. I hope it's soon.
PS. Phenix customer support is awesome.

Yeah, I just got my Silverback a month ago and now I want a Simian for the multiple round days...... If only money grew on trees.

what are the current features on the regular silverback design? i understand the frame is the same as the LE but are the pockets and all the same? and ive seen some with open pockets instead of id/pencil pockets and clips instead of velcro umbrella holders.

what are the current features on the regular silverback design? i understand the frame is the same as the LE but are the pockets and all the same? and ive seen some with open pockets instead of id/pencil pockets and clips instead of velcro umbrella holders.

the current style of the Sb is the same as the LE SB minus 2 features...the quad hook ups dont tuck in and it only has a single layer of ballistic on the bottom

Latest posts