• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Gorilla Boy Disc Sports

which would you rather see for a black Friday deal?

• free shipping with in the U.S.

Votes: 20 39.2%
  • 13% off

Votes: 31 60.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Regardless of the cause, I don't get how you can skip prepaid customers bags for other events.

I mean going out of order, "to speed things up", was bad enough. Good luck to all you guys hanging in there.

Regardless of the cause, I don't get how you can skip prepaid customers bags for other events.

I mean going out of order, "to speed things up", was bad enough. Good luck to all you guys hanging in there.

Yeah well I don't mind,so unless you have a bag on order does it matter. :|

I actually owned a GB bag and outgrew it. So i ordered a LE silverback and waited past ETA that was posted on the site at time of order placement, I also saw the posts here on they way they where getting done, and canceled my order. I bought another brand of bag, and it's just as good or better than GB and the cust. service was leaps and bounds better.

GB makes a great bag I get that, I am just surprised that you guys are hanging in there so long!

GB makes a great bag I get that, I am just surprised that you guys are hanging in there so long!
at this point its like whats one more month lol i would waste 5 if i cancelled my order. id rather just buy another bag and sell this one for more than i paid for it to someone who doesnt wanna wait when it get it. i probably wont sell it but i could if i want to im sure

Im considering selling my silver back but its got a lil stainage from sweat/water/beer whats the best way to clean the whole bag

if what your referring to is the ddga order that was a order that was placed just like any other order I have. I didn't skip over anyone's order to get that done.

Latest posts