• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Grip EQ A-Series Large Tour Bag

Sweet, thanks man. That's actually less wide than I expected. How does the disc compartment opening measure?

How wide is the flap itself, or the space actually INSIDE the main compartment? Because depending on how much you have stuffed in there the width will vary, but not by much though

How wide is the flap itself, or the space actually INSIDE the main compartment? Because depending on how much you have stuffed in there the width will vary, but not by much though

Flap width is more what I am looking for. Thanks for indulging me. :thmbup:

2014-04-18-21-21-07_zpskfyhmxtu.png

From the left side of the zipper track to the right side of the zipper track is 10 and a half inches.

Also sorry about the huge pictures, I'm using my phone and forgot to scale them back.

that's just the backup grip. the first picture was my grip with my general discs.

Just wanted to say that I'm geeking out looking at the tracking info on my bag that should be here tomorrow afternoon!!!

Also, I had an L-Series that had a putter quiver issue. Long story short, they offered to send me a new one. They said a Black A-Series is what I was getting. I asked if there were more Black A-Series bags being released, because on their site it says "Arriving will be popular colors that have not been available since late in 2013." They said they do not plan to release any more bags in all black, but that the new 2014 bags will have some black options. But that was all they were at liberty to say. So, there's that...

Just wanted to say that I'm geeking out looking at the tracking info on my bag that should be here tomorrow afternoon!!!

Not to be a creep or anything- But when did you order your bag?
I ordered a green on grey on the 13th and am still anticipating an email with shipping details.
I saw on Grip EQ's Facebook page that they received the last shipment on the 18th and would be filling all remaining pre-orders early this week….:thmbup:

Mine was a replacement bag for an older bag. I had been going back and forth with them for a few weeks, eventually I was asked to "disable" my old bag and they'd send me a new one. Because of the holiday weekend they offered to overnight it. So, here I am, geeking.

I'm certain your bag will be on it's way soon. Grip seems to really cater to their loyal customers.

It's official! So stinkin' excited! Also, I got the color scheme I was hoping for! Now to go invest in some fabric markers...

Jealous, I've been literally checking the site everyday waiting for black ones to come out. Taking a lot of will power not to just get one of these colors I don't prefer as much..

To be honest, I was surprised that this color combo was what I was getting. Have you tried emailing them and asking? If it's what's keeping you from spending your money on this bag that might make it happen if they have this color. Or, like I said a few posts ago, they mentioned to me that the 2014 bags will have a black color combo of some sort.

Good luck.

I got a Grey/Black combo A-series, but now wished I had gotten Black/Black.

I would trade my Grey/Black for a color combo, though.

If you draw up the string inside the putter quiver, the putters will actually stick out of the bag making it far easier to reach over your shoulder to grab a putter. I hope that makes sense.

I will often put a towel in the bottom first, then roll it up.
Good use of space for storage.

Also, I had an L-Series that had a putter quiver issue. Long story short, they offered to send me a new one. They said a Black A-Series is what I was getting.
So you got a new bag for warranty issues, on a bag that you were the 3rd or 4th owner?
No wonder these things cost so much!

To be honest, I was surprised that this color combo was what I was getting. Have you tried emailing them and asking? If it's what's keeping you from spending your money on this bag that might make it happen if they have this color. Or, like I said a few posts ago, they mentioned to me that the 2014 bags will have a black color combo of some sort.

Good luck.

yeah, i contacted them. basically was told they'd have some later at some point.. been anxiously waiting ever since...