• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Grip EQ A-Series Large Tour Bag

Anyone have any experience with the Blue/Grey and how dirty it gets/how easily dirt shows up? It's between that and the black for me.
The dirt does show on the blue that I have.

Seems to come off pretty easy though...

The blue is so light, it just shows the dirt/mud mostly on the front flap where I push in my discs and around the bottom where the gray trim is located.

The logo isn't embroidered this time...I don't know if you'd have much success.

I really want one of these bags but I'm worried I won't be able to fit all my discs I carry with me in it. I carry 5 Putters, 5 Mids & 14 Fairway/Distance Drivers. Does the A-Series have enough room for my 24 discs?

I really want one of these bags but I'm worried I won't be able to fit all my discs I carry with me in it. I carry 5 Putters, 5 Mids & 14 Fairway/Distance Drivers. Does the A-Series have enough room for my 24 discs?
yes. three putters in the top. one or two drivers in the top pocket above the main disc area, and 19 in the main. should do just fine. i also was carrying another putter in the front. and the second pocket up top can hold a putter. go for it.

yes. three putters in the top. one or two drivers in the top pocket above the main disc area, and 19 in the main. should do just fine. i also was carrying another putter in the front. and the second pocket up top can hold a putter. go for it.

Okay, thankss for the info. When you say 19 in the main compartment is it 19 drivers only or 19 discs mixed with drivers & mids?

Okay, thankss for the info. When you say 19 in the main compartment is it 19 drivers only or 19 discs mixed with drivers & mids?
Mike at glide in madison has them in stock and I am sure he can check to make sure it would work out.

mixed. I am going off memory on the a series i have the l series. i am mid and putter heavy and was carrying 22 in the series. i only had 2 in the putter pocket and one in the second top pocked. the a series can go up to 3 and the top pouch thing can hold 2 drivers for sure.

The loaded A-Series we have on display at the shop has...

2 putters in the putter pocket (I haven't tried squeezing three in)

1 putter/mid or two drivers in the pocket above the main compartment

18 discs in the main compartment (6 mids and 12 drivers)

So...21-22 discs with a mix of putters, mids and drivers

Hope that helps!

Mike

Mike at glide in madison has them in stock and I am sure he can check to make sure it would work out.

mixed. I am going off memory on the a series i have the l series. i am mid and putter heavy and was carrying 22 in the series. i only had 2 in the putter pocket and one in the second top pocked. the a series can go up to 3 and the top pouch thing can hold 2 drivers for sure.

You should be ok
i will double check a little later
That sounds about like what I was packing, I just slimmed down last week

You should be ok
i will double check a little later
That sounds about like what I was packing, I just slimmed down last week

I have 11 fairway/ drivers and 6 putters/mids in the main with room for a few more
2 putters in the top and 1 putter in the flap

Attachments

• IMAG0011.jpg
    IMAG0011.jpg
    117.2 KB · Views: 157
I got the same email saying they would have them out shortly. I also received an email from DGPTV yesterday stating they were charging for worlds this year. We were supposed to have them for KCWO. Someone dropped the ball big time.

But a lifetime membership gets us what? The good feeling that we donated to DGPtv? WE still have to pay for broadcasts. What's the point in chasing it down if it doesn't get you anything?

Has anyone had any luck coloring in the GRIP logos with a sharpie/fabric marker on an A-Series? I'm concerned about bleeding, as the A-Series are screen printed whereas the L-Series were stitched.

Has anyone had any luck coloring in the GRIP logos with a sharpie/fabric marker on an A-Series? I'm concerned about bleeding, as the A-Series are screen printed whereas the L-Series were stitched.

Someone get on doing this......

Latest posts