• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Grip EQ large bag

@discdwn-theres none available now so you have to jump on the list for one. I spoke with somebody yesterday @mystery ranch and he said they would begin building the bags in a week. Then they would be ready in a month and a half.so probably around april. Whether this is an accurate timeline for them. I dnt know.

I'm gonna call them on Monday. I hope they have some new colors if not I'll probably get OD green.

who wants to trade me a mahal for my grip? :) nothings wrong with it. it just doesnt have the storage i want

Dude its like you read my mind.

I ordered a Mahal about a week ago and now Im looking to sell both my Grip bags. The first is missing a button clasp and the quiver pocket straps stiching came loose both minor issues so J@T is replacing it and the second will be brand new coming in March. I just need more room and I love the idea of a yoke on a bag. I dont need to be screwing up my back. Dont take this reply as a negative torwards the bag I love it just want more room. Prices for bags below.

$100 for the one with issues.
$180 for the new one in March.

Any takers hit me up, these prices are negotiable.

why did you buy a new one, when you had one? im interested in it.

Dude its like you read my mind.

I ordered a Mahal about a week ago and now Im looking to sell both my Grip bags. The first is missing a button clasp and the quiver pocket straps stiching came loose both minor issues so J@T is replacing it and the second will be brand new coming in March. I just need more room and I love the idea of a yoke on a bag. I dont need to be screwing up my back. Dont take this reply as a negative torwards the bag I love it just want more room. Prices for bags below.

$100 for the one with issues.
$180 for the new one in March.

Any takers hit me up, these prices are negotiable.

how would this be for biking?

i have a dual pack(brand new with the cool new camo) and a dual pack lite. looking for something better for biking! maybe the grip is the key.

made non local!!! this is the problem. those factories are impossible to visit so you get what you get and you can't send the bag back to asia for minor repairs. Revolution is made here in VA so i can just drive 60minutes or ship it back to them and they will repair it. love the idea of a smaller bag but only if it is more comfy, better quality than revolution, and money back guaranty!

do they have a money back guaranty? shipping included in that?

So at the risk of beating a dead dog..... What's up with these bags??? It seems like grip eq was a quick fad from the looks of things. How are they holding up? I was thinking about getting one but it seems pointless till the new version comes out. Does anyone know if the design is being modified? Surely this business won't last very long on the current trend. Anyone have any info or feedback?

I love my grip bag. I dont regret getting it for half a second. I make a lot of other players jealous, and I expect to continue to do so at the memorial next week.

I love my grip bag. I dont regret getting it for half a second. I make a lot of other players jealous, and I expect to continue to do so at the memorial next week.

You go girl! :clap:
Maybe they'll build a 'grip only' runway on the fairway

Kidding...I'm just jealous

Last edited:
So at the risk of beating a dead dog..... What's up with these bags??? It seems like grip eq was a quick fad from the looks of things. How are they holding up? I was thinking about getting one but it seems pointless till the new version comes out. Does anyone know if the design is being modified? Surely this business won't last very long on the current trend. Anyone have any info or feedback?
I asked that same question to Justin on Facebook about any modifacations to these next round of bags and is answer was (paraphrasing) "no, not for the 2nd batch"

I asked that same question to Justin on Facebook about any modifacations to these next round of bags and is answer was (paraphrasing) "no, not for the 2nd batch"

I saw that response...I realize that there probably won't be any NOTICEABLE tweaks/modifications but hopefully hes making sure some of those stitching issues are fixed. That's all I care about. :\

fixing deficiencies and making modifications are 2 different things
I expect he will fix the deficiencies I doubt any mods are really needed

fixing deficiencies and making modifications are 2 different things
I expect he will fix the deficiencies I doubt any mods are really needed

Yeah I wouldn't expect him to be making design changes already. I am only expecting some of the actual ISSUES to be worked out. Would be nice :D...the only reason I jumped on the 2nd preorder was because I figured he would do this.