• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Grip EQ large bag

The Grip bags are sick. But I cant wait around for a product that should already be easily accessible! Thanks but no thanks sweet idea and product but come on, to many people are waiting! Im staying with Revo!

this

I don't mind the wait, as there is no "DG season" here. Plus, I hate 2 of the 3 Revo bags I have. Looking forward to getting rid of them.

How do you complain about not liking 2 of 3 revo bags, when you kept buying them in the first place? seems like 1 would have told you that, esp 2.

How do you complain about not liking 2 of 3 revo bags, when you kept buying them in the first place? seems like 1 would have told you that, esp 2.

I bought the one I do like (Deluxe Mini), then Carolina which I don't. The Dual Pack was given to me by a friend that is sponsored by Revolution. Get it.

what you not like about the Carolina? just curious..i have one and just love it

The bag itself is nice, in terms of quality and build. My problem is that it hangs wierd off my back. I have quite a bit of titanium in my back so I am pretty sensitive to it. Backpack style bags are much more comfortable for me.

The bag itself is nice, in terms of quality and build. My problem is that it hangs wierd off my back. I have quite a bit of titanium in my back so I am pretty sensitive to it. Backpack style bags are much more comfortable for me.

gotcha that makes sense

Anybody heard any updates on the 2nd run?
Yup, the 1st batch of the 2nd runs is suppose to be here at the end of May, but he said most will go to the people who had issues with the 1st runs. After that, there will be some more in June and then a stream of them throughout the folling months.
You have to sign up on the Grip site to place an "order"/request for a bag. Also sounds like the 2nd runs will have better quality fabrics (Cordura) and very slight changes (putter pocket) to the bag.

latest and greatest info..

I'am stoked to get my replacement bag:thmbup:

http://grip-eq.com/media/single/2nd_run_info/

"Well, as the release of our second run approaches, we have some great news and views of our work!

We are on-time and our first shipment will be done by the 31st! The bags are looking great! (Check out the photos below for a sneak peek) We will actually have them in our warehouse the first full week of June to begin shipping out. Our first shipment is fully appropriated already but we will have a second, much larger shipment coming about two weeks later that will be available for purchase to the people on our waiting list. We will continue receiving shipments every couple of weeks through the summer so we can plow through the waiting list as we receive inventory.

Peep out the photos below to get a taste of what is coming in June and see some of the tweaks we made based on feedback from the first run!"

Those of us with first run problems got our emails last Tuesday-Thursday. Any second run people should be expecting an email sometime in the next few days according to his timeline.

when will the not-waitlisted, general consumer be able to purchase the new grip???

Just wondering if any of the "first run" people with issues received their replacement bags yet? Also, has anybody on the wait list received any further info and the next batch of bags? I'm part of the DD group and haven't heard anything yet. So I just wanted to throw this out there before I checked with Justin@.

Thanks and Peace!

Got an emaillast friday that they didnt "make the cut" and he was headed to the factory to oversee problems (sounds familiar huh?) Going to be a couple weeks? Heard that before too! So maybe sometime around Xmas

Latest posts