• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Guy wearing Valerie Jenkins grip bag?

Except for Schusterick I've never played with anybody that could beat Val & I'd bet my left nut your buddies that would give you crap about it would get there arses handed to them by her. At the same time I like going against the norm sometimes. Most of my buddies throw rocs, I throw Buzzz's. I have a few pink discs, majority of them don't, & won't! I have a few Millinneum, MVP, Lat, Discmania, etc= the smaller guys, some of them are strictly Innova & Discraft

Pink discs are nearly impossible to lose unless thrown into water. I've gone way, way out of bounds at Water Works KC and still found the disc because it was so stinkin' bright. I'm starting to purposefully buy pink now.

same here. they are easy to find around dusk also

are you kidding? look what she has done for the sport! she pushes the sport great and is a fantastic role model for my girls whom i hope will disc golf with dad when they get older! she also is a 3x champ. only 3 other people i can think of that can say that, her bf, her mom, and Climo. I mean it's only a signature. I would definitely rock a girls sig if it was on a bag I liked.

i think im just going to get it and not worry about it. its a pretty sweet looking bag either way

Yeah, why worry? I mean, I would rather get the blue one over Nate's red bag, but that's just me.

However, I almost had a heart attack when I saw the price!

Better a dude with a chic's bag than a dude with a dude's bag. Think about it. I mean, if that's the way you think.

And she's pretty.

Attachments

• ValJenkins_Interview4.jpg
    ValJenkins_Interview4.jpg
    48.6 KB · Views: 101
If you have to ask, then don't do it. It will always bother you. Good things come to those who wait.

I throw Juliana Korver Valkyries all the time...get one. And anyone who gives you a hard time about it is just jealous that you have a Grip and they don't.

Cool bag but way too pricey for me. But if I did buy it, no way would I cover up the signature. What would be the point of that?

Cool bag but way too pricey for me. But if I did buy it, no way would I cover up the signature. What would be the point of that?

Take the bag to an event she is playing in and get her to sign an authentic sig in silver or gold next to the factory one. (while your at it get the other pros there too)

are you kidding? look what she has done for the sport! she pushes the sport great and is a fantastic role model for my girls whom i hope will disc golf with dad when they get older! she also is a 3x champ. only 3 other people i can think of that can say that, her bf, her mom, and Climo. I mean it's only a signature. I would definitely rock a girls sig if it was on a bag I liked.

Agreed. C'mon, one of the top players in the sport. And of course, on the women's open side only one of four to win as many as three world championships -- with Juliana, Elaine, and Des.

Personally, I play dg to be as competitive as I can be ... I throw a lot of Discraft, so I'm sure I'll try the new Pierce stalkers when they come out. Who's name is on what doesn't really matter to me, as long as it's a good positive person. It's the quality of the product and how it fits, feels, or fills my needs.

so 'sides all the she's so great she can kick you as$ in DG and stuff and whatev... there are plenty of other offerings on the grip bags... why that one in particular if you're iffy on it...

i couldn't care less if you feel weird with a girl's name on your bag... but if you care then get another bag... unless there is something about her's that is better?

edit: the grip bags look real nice btw... i've got a dual revo which I quite like but that grip stuff has a great design... and whoa $300 for the signature line!

Last edited:
IMO, the red Nate Doss bag looks more feminine than the blue Valerie Jenkins bag. If you like it and you can afford it then just buy it already.

go for it man, the color is badass. The Val blue is way more masculine than the jade color they have for sale haha