• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Guys draggin carts along...

I've got a modified baby jogger. I can hang 2 revo, or similar, bags on it (mine and my wife's) and have a nice mini cube cooler. The real benefit it is, I mounted a bucket on the front for trash and go to great lengths to keep the courses I play clean. I've also mounted a propane heater once in the winter and a fan a few times in the summer to keep the wife happy. It is admittedly a bit goofy but if I was worried about looking cool, I probably wouldn't be playing disc golf...

Yours looks OK Giles... you have a lot of stuff on it... makes sense.

I saw a guy playing Coyote in Cedar Hill a couple of weeks ago that only had 6 to 8 discs on it. It looked neat, but dragging that thing over the rocks and wood on that course for less than 3 lbs of discs just didn't make sense to me... but, to each their own...

demotivational-poster-kkk-rollin-hatin.jpg

LOLZATRON

As a healthy, young to middle-aged man, can't see the use for one. I'm sure that you guys that do use a cart have convinced yourselves that it's practical or even necessary for you to shoot your best game. It's not, however. If you're handicapped or have an injury that limits you from carrying a bag, by all means get a cart - I would. Otherwise, you just look lazy or fanatical.

As a healthy, young to middle-aged man, can't see the use for one. I'm sure that you guys that do use a cart have convinced yourselves that it's practical or even necessary for you to shoot your best game. It's not, however. If you're handicapped or have an injury that limits you from carrying a bag, by all means get a cart - I would. Otherwise, you just look lazy or fanatical.

Lazy, perhaps. Thirsty? No!;) Mine was a gift that I customized. I use it on a few local flat terrained courses, but leave it at home when I play the hilly parks. I gotta admit, I felt kind of like a dunderhead when I first took it out but I very quickly realized how much more pleasant it is to be able to carry more without weighing yourself down.

Lazy, perhaps. Thirsty? No!;) Mine was a gift that I customized. I use it on a few local flat terrained courses, but leave it at home when I play the hilly parks. I gotta admit, I felt kind of like a dunderhead when I first took it out but I very quickly realized how much more pleasant it is to be able to carry more without weighing yourself down.

Different strokes for different folks I suppose. I'd still play a round or two with you regardless.

I herniated a disc in my neck in April and it pinched the radial nerve down my right arm. I made myself a cart out of an old ball golf cart and it saves me a ton of "on and off my shoulder" and a ton of "up and down".

I've got 2 herniated discs in my lower back that prevent me from playing right now. Because of this though I'm looking for a jogging stroller that I can convert to a cart. Usually once you have back problems you always have back problems and I want to try and prevent my back from stopping me from playing.

There's another local around here who makes really nice looking wood pull carts like this one:

11633_192153365931_583950931_4306581_7889957_n.jpg

They work much nicer, are top quality craftsmanship and look good. The thing has a built in cooler and everything.

I talked to this guy this weekend and he said to pass on his contact info to anyone that's interested in these carts. He'd love to build more for golfers looking for something unique and functional. Hit me up with a pm and I'll get you in touch with him.

If you can't stand guys like him then why would you purposely try to play behind him???

Social justice on the disc golf course...vigilante style!

I hope to be a spectator. Also hope someone can record it. Nobody messes with the Spaz on his home course!

:popcorn:

Wow that cart is Epic. Definitely a conversation starter. I would hate to see the pricing on it however lol.

41166_1467213760177_1228539074_31440787_5945091_n.jpg

It just looks comfy. Add a foldable pole to get stuff out of the water ( yes, i need that ^^ ), a beercooler and a bigger umbrella that also works as parasol and i would buy it. For chillout sessions, not for tournaments of course.

41166_1467213760177_1228539074_31440787_5945091_n.jpg

It just looks comfy. Add a foldable pole to get stuff out of the water ( yes, i need that ^^ ), a beercooler and a bigger umbrella that also works as parasol and i would buy it. For chillout sessions, not for tournaments of course.

i think i know who's knee that is in that pic...

i love my cart. makes it really nice during the 38 hole round of my home course. mine is so light it doesn't effect my way around the course at all. and it saves my shoulders from carrying all that crap. and room for extra socks and drinks and snacks can make the right cart indispensable.. i like seeing everyones personal craftsmanship and uniqueness. i just got mine built so its improving daily. its great. of course, the wrong cart on the wrong course could be really frustrating.

Tomorrow will be a twelve hr discn day- cart will definatly come out for atleast one round:)

They see me Rollin- they hatin....

Latest posts