• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Had my doubts but it turned out AWESOME!!

The pulse I had lost my wraith the day before a tourny and my buddy was like dude try this pulse its awesome. Won the tournament got a pulse with the payout and I have had one in the bag ever since. I know the pulse is alot more stable than the wraith but thats what I need I was always replacing flippy wraiths. Havent had a pulse get flippy yet.

I'm wanting to try a Stalker but I'm nervous because of some negative feedback I've seen. What do you like about it, bcr?

/thread jack

I agree with cfair that it's not a disc to build your bag around, but for consistently straight drives, it has a place in my pack.

Most recently for me it was the DGA Hurricane. Got one in a player pack at Mad City and just tossed it in a pile with my other spare plastic. Couple months later i put it in my bag as a throw away disc for a round at west lake. Threw it a couple times that round and its been in my bag ever since

Champ Leopard

wanted to try it just to disc down a bit from a speed 12 disc i had. i expected blah, and got AWESOME!

Me too. Tried my first Champ Leo (my only Leo) just a few months ago for the same reason. Awesome discs, there!

I agree with cfair that it's not a disc to build your bag around, but for consistently straight drives, it has a place in my pack.

continuing this sub-thread - I've found that mine only comes out on more wooded courses. Those holes where a driver doesn't have room to work and a mid just won't get there.

On open courses it's rare that I use it.

DX Cobra. Found one in the woods once and it became my favorite disc for a long time.

I'm also on board with the Leopard. I didn't like it for the longest time, but now it's part of my bag's core.

i guess my pro beast. the first time i un-fubard my form enough to get a proper throw with and make it turn over, my trek towards high-speed drivers started.

before i got that one turnover shot, i though the thing was just a meathook turd.

Latest posts