• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Hardest color disc to find

wakefield724

We spend countless hours searching for lost discs. What's the hardest color and plastic to find

I have a kind of clear/yellow tie dye Champion Valk that is impossible to find.

Tie dye and black.

/thread pretty much unless you're color blind or something. :D

tye dye anything...that crap hides right in front of you...

Tie dye and black.

/thread pretty much unless you're color blind or something. :D

^these get my vote, but there are a few colors that are surprisingly hard to find:
Dark blue and dark purple can be tough in shadows or even in sunlit grass in the open. Some of Discraft's early Ti Colors were pretty bad, as were the copper/bronze colors from the Trilogy Challenge.

I had a green Proton Anode that was always getting lost. Plant and shadow is the opposite of a disc golf Reese's cup.

I agree with the Tye Dye, those things can be in the middle of the fairway and are almost impossible to see.

I also have a hard time with dark discs. (Black, Dark Blue, Purple)

There's 3 colors I will not carry. White in winter (I try to keep it out of my bag year round, because inevitably winter will come and I don't want to have to change my bag), Black, and Clear.

Leaf-colored Gateway discs.

Discraft TI plastic always seems to blend in.... that orangey yellow on dirt, dark green on grass, etc.

Forest green is never easy and it depends where it lands. I have no problems finding black discs. Tye dye discs get lost in the middle of the fairway.

Aside from the obvious black and clear...

The deep purple and forest green Titanium that Discraft was putting out in their first runs of that plastic.

I have no clue how somebody thought that was a good idea.

Companies make discs in hard to find colors for a reason and that reason is more disc sales.

emeraldcitywanderer-1487482-albums-general-pic98542-tin-foil-hat.jpg