• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Have you ever caddyed for anyone?!

First of all, you're going to have to have a gf that wants to go discin' with you. Second, you'll have to have a gf that's fine with hanging out with a stripper. Third, you're going to have to have a gf that's fine with you staring at said stripper, while she rubs your back. Let me know when you think you've found someone.

its funny but the hardest part of that is the DG part. what is the world coming to.

I can just hear cyber's conversation at a bar !!! Hey baby I just shot a course record today can I buy you a drink!!!!! whats your name? My call name is cyber wrangler!! I'm saving my money to turn pro, I live at home..........SCREW YOU, YOUR A TROLL!!!!!

You guys, I need an answer for my question. I dont need to know about strippers! Haha thats a smart idea tho! ;O

Regardless of the OP. I think that Bergdawg made a very good contribution. Knowing that you cannot smoke while gazing upon neglected naked bods is a crime against humanity. whats next? no magazines on the john?

many of the big name touring pros....offer 10% of their winnings for their caddy.

when DF won the skylands in 2010...his caddy got 200 and he gave him a new revo bag.
Have you see the size of Feldberg's bag? It's like hauling around a small disc golf store. His caddy earned that $.

Have you see the size of Feldberg's bag? It's like hauling around a small disc golf store. His caddy earned that $.

yea..no ****! and to top it off....Skylands was at Blue Mt Ski Resort....so i can only imaging a 170 lb guy walking down the slopes w/ a bag weighing near 50 lbs....crazy

Bumpity. this thread needs some love. what happened to our detailed and very educational convo.

Missed this thread. I have caddied USDGC for Steve "Special K" "cydisc" Kenton, Justin "Clue" McLuen, and Juliana Korver. I think JK shot her worst USDGC round ever. I probably owe HER money for that round.

That must have been a long time ago, don't think I've ever seen Steve-o at a tourney.

2002. He shot 71-81-71-67 (missed cash by 15 strokes). I had his bag for rounds 3 and 4. Par was 69 that year.

In the 71 round, he made 11 greens in regulation, but only 2 birdies.
In the 67 round, he made 9 greens in regulation, and made 7 birdies!

At least as far as I remember. I mean, I wouldn't keep a spreadsheet on something like that. Nooooo. Not me.

i hired a stripper to caddie for me. i paid her a $100 and made her wear a bikini. she pull my cart then she would hand me a disc and beer on command. she said "this is better than giving dances." it was the qoute of the round. when i get rich, i will do it for every round. everyone in my group still talks about. who said dgolf can't be pimpin'

not sad at all, oh no, it f'in rocked unless you are gay. who here wouldn't want a hot chick to be your caddie? yes, it was a causal round of doubles. i shall do it again. mmmmmm, mmmmmm,mmmmm

Winning! Duh! :thmbup:

i hired a stripper to caddie for me. i paid her a $100 and made her wear a bikini. she pull my cart then she would hand me a disc and beer on command. she said "this is better than giving dances." it was the qoute of the round. when i get rich, i will do it for every round. everyone in my group still talks about. who said dgolf can't be pimpin'

hahah, that is a ridiculous idea i might do.

Not that it has anything to do with disc golf...

But the very first VH1 Fairway to Heaven charity golf yourney was held at one of Disney's courses.

I was working in the Magic Kingdom parking and the call went out for volunteers for the tourney so I signed up. The morning of the tourney everyone was handed a numbered chip and when your number was called you walked up and grabbed a golf bag to caddy for the day.

When they called my number I had no idea who my golfer was but it ended up being Bill Murray. It was a blast. At the 13 hole a beer cart came by and he loaded his bag with beer. The entire group including the caddies were drinking and by the end of the round we were all riding in carts because we got pretty wasted.

It was a fun day to say the least...

Latest posts