• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Have you seen this MoFo? Golf Mahal?

okay mahal versus simian. go.

Simian has a built in seat and insulated drink holders, Mahal has everything else. Better fit, rides better, more storage, lighter weight, better straps and waterproof. I never had an issue with the Simian's construction, but the Mahal is bombproof.

I have a stool strapped to my Mahal and I prefer it to the Simian I had.

Last edited:
the golf mahal is unreal. It is everything that one could want in a bag and more. I finally got all the kinks worked out and it is very comfortable. I am carrying between 16-18 discs and also outfitted the bag with a 1 liter hydrapak camelbak system that fits consealed in one of the side pockets. This bag gives you the freedom to carry whatever you need and then some. i have both expandable pockets about 1/2 open. Opne carrys discs and the other carrys my clip board and some other odds and ends.

Best disc golf purchase i have ever made.

I just wish there was some place to attach a folded DD chair. The side pockets get a little bulky or press to much into my disc but i wont complain to much

if anyone has found a way to attach a chair let me know. The bag also does fall over a little which has been discussed and I am working on the internal frame

This.

When the stool is collapsed, use the quick connect hookups that keep the rain fly down.

As far as falling down, when I had a tri fold stool it would be a little tipsy. Now that I've gotten a larger stool it's yet to knock itself off unless aided by a super stiff wind.

THere are two straps on the front of the bag designed to hold your stool. I have used them, and you just need to make sure they are tightened down well.

I think that there is a video on the Mystery Ranch web site. Levi goes thought he whole bag including the umbrella holder and stool strap.

I've only held my umbrella and Scepter with my straps on the front, but trust me they are long enough to easily hold an umbrella and a stool. Just like stated above make sure they're cinched down nice and tight.

There is another video blog of someone going over the AM Nats bag that Wiggins Jr won.
I think that there is a video on the Mystery Ranch web site. Levi goes thought he whole bag including the umbrella holder and stool strap.

the golf mahal is unreal. It is everything that one could want in a bag and more. I finally got all the kinks worked out and it is very comfortable. I am carrying between 16-18 discs and also outfitted the bag with a 1 liter hydrapak camelbak system that fits consealed in one of the side pockets. This bag gives you the freedom to carry whatever you need and then some. i have both expandable pockets about 1/2 open. Opne carrys discs and the other carrys my clip board and some other odds and ends.

Best disc golf purchase i have ever made.

I just wish there was some place to attach a folded DD chair. The side pockets get a little bulky or press to much into my disc but i wont complain to much

if anyone has found a way to attach a chair let me know. The bag also does fall over a little which has been discussed and I am working on the internal frame

What's a DD chair?

Why the f'in name drop? I could careless what logo you have on your stool.

caring.png

I use the strap on the chair to attach it to the bag, weaving through the side straps. I use a tent/tie down bungee to hold it to the front strap when I'm using it and use the bungee to keep the chair collapsed when I'm not.

1000000510.JPG

IMG_2403.JPG

1000000532.JPG

I could troll less. haha.

beautiful looking setup u got there ferretdance, and im not talking about the baby toys.

I use the strap on the chair to attach it to the bag, weaving through the side straps. I use a tent/tie down bungee to hold it to the front strap when I'm using it and use the bungee to keep the chair collapsed when I'm not.

1000000510.JPG

IMG_2403.JPG

1000000532.JPG

^^^^^^
Thanks man. Sweet set up.

Latest posts