• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Hitting the top or bottom!

Which place do you hate hitting more?

• Hitting the top of the hole on the side

Votes: 24 32.4%
  • Hitting the bottom basket on the side

Votes: 50 67.6%

• Total voters
I was thinking top being actuall on top which I cant stan as it seems to cause the disc to fall on end and roll, but I hit the bottome a lot more often; I would say about 90% of my missed putts, so Im starting to go a little lighter on the putter.

Bet I know what would happen if there was a "they both suck" option ... :D

The ones I hate the worst are when it looks like its going in, until the disc catches or caroms off one of the knuckles and bounces away.

not voting.

the worst is when the disc hits dead center, and bounces out after hitting the center pole.

Same here. Lately when I miss, it hits the front of the basket. But I don't think it comes from a "sally" putt. If the disc fades in front of the basket, then that is a sally putt.

I think if it hits the front of the basket, I just aimed a little too low. At least they fall straight down most of the time.

When I miss legitimately make-able putts (and I often do), I generally miss short, clanging into the cage. So that got my vote. It's getting better, though. Gotta keep practicing.

not voting.

the worst is when the disc hits dead center, and bounces out after hitting the center pole.

this happend to me the other day. i was pissed cause i bent down to pick up my bag, and my vp was laying on the ground. my brother just busted out laughing

If it's a Discatcher I'd rather hit low. I hate the sound of that yellow ****ing bar.

usually the side of the basket cause its when I'm putting ... if its long shot like a drive then the top cause so close to an ace or birdie turn into tough putt for bird or par

Latest posts