• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Hole that has claimed the most disc from you

Monkeypaws

* Ace Member *
Premium Member
I threw a beaten Pro Valk I almost aced with a week earlier to its death on hole 2 at the Willows in Winona. It joins my Sidewinder and my Beast, so 3 discs.

I've lost five discs on Williamsburg hole 8. There's a creek running 1 to 5 feet deep crossing less than 20' in front of the basket, and a river all along the right side, with friendly trees to kick around your errant shots. :doh:

Yes, hole 2 at the Willows in over a lake, and cruel to lefty backhanders who turn and burn on occasion.

Stoney Hill #16, by a mile.

Hole%2016D%20Tee%20View%20(2).jpg

When I get bored of my current desktop background, I'm going to borrow that pic, David. What a beautiful scene.

shakopee mn. its like 200 ft over an edge of the pond. lost two wasps in there. stupid wind.

or the first hole at blue ribbon pines where the big pond comes into play.

Bellamy Park hole 2. I learned there so the sloped left side of the fairway leading to the river caused quite some consternation.

BRP 21-ish (Big circle teepad, slight turnover shot around 350 over a pond). In competitive play I usually play very conservative, layup with a putter, toss the putter up and down for a 3. In casual play I usually turn something over into the middle of the pond.

Hole 2 and hole 4 of the East lake willows course in Winona, haha I went to WSU....I learned about DG at that course....I was there when St Marys was being built....I would go diving out there off of 4 and I found a bunch...one day like 5 years ago my roommate had snorkel gear and we both went deep and found 22 on the day. 1 was mine.

Funniest story. I threw a teebird off the hole #11 at St MArys (it ran alongside the creek completely) It went in, never found it. over a year later, after that huuuuge flood that demolished everything....my buddy calls me and goes "guess....what....I found." It was still good, just very faded

^^ Haha and that hole at Blue Ribbon Pines.....there are 2 holes that play that water hole.....and 2 other water holes....but the one that claims em'....I think it's like hole 18 and 22....I if you GO for it and dont make it, its gone, and the other one its a tunnel of trees before opening up...a LOT can happen

#15, Deer Lakes. You can lay up, and I usually do these days. It's not like a guaranteed deuce if you make it across. There's enough plastic in that pond that players should be able to walk across by now.

Threads about lost discs are verboten on DGCR. Taking bets on how long this one takes to get 'Filled.

Holes 14 and 18 at Pleasant View Disc Golf Course, and hole 16 at Old Post disc golf course. Both in Russellville, AR

12 or 13 at Ann Mo in Boise. Sometimes the water is too murky to see anything. Sometimes I get them back.