• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

how do you react when people throw in on you?

This thread makes me crack up. It really does. Big deal, ya I did say that. Do I regret it? No, not one bit. I thought you weren't going to worlds either since you can't smoke. Hahaha. Man, when is this gonna hit the landfill.

I'm not going to the Worlds. They're coming to me.

I'm in the process of cleaning up the courses so you don't have to play in our scum. You're welcome.

If you ever venture out of your Illinois trailer park, you're welcome to play here.

me only being 125lbs i don't really do to much but a few people in the groups i play in throw them back and stat yelling

I've never had anybody throw down on me. I'm pretty aware of fast moving groups behind me.

I have had an errant throw almost hit me. The guy didn't yell fore at all. When he came to get his disc, I asked him if he'd ever been hit with one before?

Him- "No."

Me- "Well it f*cking hurts. That's why we yell fore."

Wasn't too rude, but made the point. I'm betting he yelled fore next time.

I'm not going to the Worlds. They're coming to me.

I'm in the process of cleaning up the courses so you don't have to play in our scum. You're welcome.

If you ever venture out of your Illinois trailer park, you're welcome to play here.

lol. I'll just post a picture of my home here later to shut you up. You really make me laugh though. Thanks for making my day buddy!:thmbup:

lol. I'll just post a picture of my home here later to shut you up. You really make me laugh though. Thanks for making my day buddy!:thmbup:

That's ok I've driven by the Ghetto before I know what the places look like. :hfive:

Ooooh, I figured out the point of this thread... We're FIGURATIVELY throwing at somebody and they got mad, so we're having the cyber version of the conflict that would happen on the course. This way nobody gets shot! I like!

Ooooh, I figured out the point of this thread... We're FIGURATIVELY throwing at somebody and they got mad, so we're having the cyber version of the conflict that would happen on the course. This way nobody gets shot! I like!

Lol! I could agree with everybody here on different points. Wrong to throw down. Wrong to pull out a boxcutter. Wrong to be a tough guy millionaire on the internet.

Don't really care, but the guy called everyone in NY a scumbag.

THAT I have an issue with.

i've also seen lung butter hacked up into a wad and spit onto a disc that was thrown in near a person in my group by a group teeing off on us

Don't really care, but the guy called everyone in NY a scumbag.

THAT I have an issue with.

It's a shame we don't have a crybaby "smilie"... who cares, even if he did call everyone in NY a scumbag it doesn't automatically make everyone in the state a scumbag. Quit the whining, and lets all venture back to the o.p.

A.) No one cares what your home looks like, it's completely irrelevant to the debate at hand.

B.) Way to completely skirt the subject at hand by avoiding the rebuttals.

C.) Thank you for not coming to Rochester for Am Worlds, that saves all of us "scumbags" the hassle of having to stare at your wife's fat a$$ while she pushes your brats around OUR courses that we put our valuable time into keeping in good condition.

D.)Lastly, Lulz that rock head.

In summary: A joke on the internet will be taken seriously. All New Yorkers are scumbags. Family is not allowed out with you on the course, ever. Play-through must be immediately given, regardless of where you are on your current hole. In order to signal you want to play-through you must throw your biggest driver at the group in front of you. Please fill in more if I missed any, as I was too busy laughing to properly make a summary. And Illinois has trailer parks. The end.

You forgot the part where destruction of personal property is legitimate if said personal property gets too close to you.

No, thats about it. I was just hoping for this to hit the landfill or for an infraction to be honest with you. Guess neither will happen though. O well, I got enough good laughs in for the day.

I could care less if this gets dumped, or I get an infraction - I'm usually busier actually playing than theorizing about it, BUT it's raining here in Scumville, NY so I'm stuck inside for the time being, don't worry though Mr. SurgeFLX once the weather breaks you probably won't hear from me until the next time it rains. And I apologize with the utmost sincerity LeeWaye, for posting so close to you, please, I beg you, don't cut me to ribbons!?!?!

That's understandable if a hole is in an area that could potentially cause harm to someone not on the course/in a neighboring area, but my home-course is 100% wooded, set apart from any neighborhood.

All I'm trying to say is if we want our SPORT to be taken seriously, then the people who play need to understand the proper way of going about it. Would you ever see someone playing ball-golf with their wife and kids being dragged around the course? I highly doubt it. There has to be some sort of respect for other players, like someone said, the taxpayers money pays for the course, well, I'm a taxpayer too, so why should I have to have my round interrupted due to someone else lacking any respect for the other players out there?

You dont see guys with their family on ball golf courses because they are pay to play. Very little to do with how serious the sport is taken.

:popcorn:

back to the thread
This dude was unloading every disc in his bag at this course in Toledo and launching discs onto my group and the group ahead of us. My buddy who I was playing with and I just threw a few of his discs that came close to us into some brush/trees. On our next trip around the course one of the discs we had thrown was still there and my buddy bagged it.

Latest posts