• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

How many holes have you played so far in 2011?

How many holes have you played in 2011 so far?

• Less than 50

Votes: 4 2.6%
  • 51-200

Votes: 29 18.6%
  • 201-400

Votes: 33 21.2%
  • More than 401

Votes: 90 57.7%

• Total voters
wow .. I clicked on 201-400 thinking that sounded about right, then sat down and figured it out. I was WAY off.

I play at least 9 holes every day, except for a rare exception. Some weekend days I'll get in 18, so to say 9 per day is a pretty conservative estimate.

We're about 122 days into the year so 122*9 = 1098 ..

holy crap ..

yeah, Im at 0. Livin' in Korea. Gonna be a while til i can play for real

My nephew is in Korea right now. You have to have ran into him, Korea isnt that big and you can only use half of it.

I have played probably around 50-100. I dont know. Been busy as hell and its been rainy and windy and muddy and Im just sick of it.

way more then 400 :) i played 3 rounds of 18 just last thursday . i normally get in about 5-6 rounds of 18 in a week .

I am jealous because I wish I could play as much as a lot of you, but I just can't seem to make it happen. Maybe if a really good course was close I would but right now, I have sat and thought about it and I just havent felt the need to drive an hour (especially with gas prices) to play a good course only for it to be muddy as hell. Its not like just being muddy or just being a bad course would stop me but the combo and the driving factor and I just don't do it.

I have to wait until nice weekends where I get the most bang for my buck.

Sadly I just played my first 12 holes of the year, and it looks like shoulder surgery is in my future, so here comes another dry spell. :(

I'm satisfied with that. The ski hills where my usual courses reside just closed and the disc courses won't open until mid June (and thats only if the snow melt goes well)

I'm at 752 logged in the scorebook right now, probably a few hundred more not logged. I'm doing a lot of field work this year so it's cutting into my casual rounds. I did manage to play 230 holes this past weekend.

I've probably played around 400 or a little more. I usually only play once a week, and that is usually 18 holes.

I'm guessing I'm well over 1000, since last month's road trip to NC alone got me over 400, and I've been playing non-stop all winter.

Edit: crunching a few numbers and guesstimating, yeah, I'm somewhere around 1100 holes or so. :cool:

Last edited:
the first hole of my round tomorrow morning will be my 1,000th (recorded) hole of the year...now that i'm aware of the 'milestone', i'll probably get the bogey.

I've only got to play 4 rounds, 72 holes. My home course (plamman in appleton) doesn't even get put in until may for some reason. Maybe If i'm lucky it will be in this weekend...

Ah, Plamman, sweet lil' course! :thmbup:

I've got a 500+ in my scorebook. But half of my rounds I don't keep score (doubles, casual rounds where we throw multiple discs). I'm probably close to 1,000 holes.

I haven't been playing as much this year as I did last year, but I did help to design and build 18 holes in the past six months or so. That counts for something, right?

Latest posts