• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

How would you play this hole?

Just realized it's 504ft.... King up the gut. It's my disc with most glide and biggest skips xD

I play there an average of 3 times a week. Every time its a rhfh boss just to the right of the tree to land right by the small bush right in the valley between the hills. Followed up with an anode to the base of the pin, (this is of course, if I hit the damn line that I want with the boss).

RHBH e* DD2 with a hyzer to the left of right of the tree so that it will glide up and carry =) and hopefully let me get a jump at it with my tank!

I'd throw my GL Halo RHBH on a slight anny line, and hopefully park the thing. If I was feeling slightly less confident, then RHBH Champ Teebird to standstill RHBH R-Pro Rhyno to SS VooDoo for the 3.

Easy. Just throw it straight. Throw something that may turn over slightly and fade back some to maximize your distance. It appears that a BH or FH would work, depending on how far you could throw either way.

If you can't throw it 500' then pretty much anything is going to work that doesn't put you behind a tree. This hole looks relatively open and I'm going to assume its a par 4, so my advice on this hole would be to shoot a gap(any gap) and don't give up distance by hitting a tree. Should be a really easy par

I considered this route. RHBH roller. My concern would be if the basket is on the other side of the second hill(assuming that I could get a roller to go that far) that it would be a monster rollaway. But really its hard to tell having never seen this hole before, and no other looks at the terrain

Hyzer Flip an Avenger SS and try to get to top of hill. Throw a Buzzz from there. Just played there twice last month. Real easy to end up at the bottom of the hill. Especially for those with smaller arms like myself.

proably a PPD straight through the gap with a little hyzer flip. This should flip up move a litte left to right and then hook in. should have a decent approach with wizard...

Big bomb of an anhyzer with my Champ Wraith. I'd be trying to have it swoop right of the center tree and hit the top of the hill hard enough to skip and roll down a bit. I can't tell quite how far away that hill actually is but if it's more than 350ft away I'd keep it a little lower and try to his the hill at a skip friendly angle to get up it. After that it's Magnet time.

I considered this route. RHBH roller. My concern would be if the basket is on the other side of the second hill(assuming that I could get a roller to go that far) that it would be a monster rollaway. But really its hard to tell having never seen this hole before, and no other looks at the terrain

If my bh roller got that far id still be happy even with a roll away.....lol

send out a rocket with my oldish star destroyer, rhbh, on a slight hyzer to the right edge of the tree, so it flips up and flies straight for 50 or 100 feet, then glides down hopefully near the circle.

If the drop off begins at 400' or shorter - teebird, the additional straight glide of the disc would allow me to reach the pin. If the drop off is any further I'd stick with a destroyer on a straight to fade line and then depending on the look of the green - either up or run.

if I felt brave a hyzer flip Bolt the gap on the right let it flip up and track a little right and then forward fade leftish down the hill

if it's windy then maybe anny flex a Giant the same way

I'd throw a RHBH roller with an Understable disc like an ESP Avenger SS and let it flip over fast, roll up the hill fighting to flip over, then down the hill while it is flipping over. That way I'd get under the trees but over the hill, I wouldn't go too far down the hill, and I'd probably have a long putt/short approach depending on where the disc ended up, but I'd just take my two strokes from there.

Latest posts