• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

I have your frisbee!

Zounds, just read through all 75 pages. Adios afternoon productivity. Count this thread subscribed.

If any one else had messaged you and said, hey I have your frisbee and I am not sending it back. How p!ssed off would you be?

I can't believe everyone else is all about the story and not the fact that you haven't got your disc back.

It's a $12 frisbee. I'd say the entertainment over the past 2 years is worth it.

I received two non-platebee updates. That is all.
So what are the updates?

We are starved for anything even remotely related to Sky and platebee.

Jaysus, have you told Sky about DGCR? If so, does she know about this thread?

shrug.gif
I answered a question.

Does Platebee ever get to fly anymore? That is what he/she was created to do!

Instead the poor disc endures a life of drudgery in slavery... as a plate... when it's not stuck on a high closet shelf or crammed into a bag somewhere. It also got renamed with a degrading slave name to try to make it forget it's past and what it was truly created for. This is cruel! Please let the poor thing do what it loves most, soar through the skies with the wind rushing by!

FREE PLATEBEE!

(FWIW the Mandarin Chinese word for "frisbee" is literally translated "flying plate".)

I AGREE!
when are we going to see pics of Platebee in its natural habitat?
I'm boycotting this thread until Platebee is back doing what it loves to do!

I love biscuits!

I love biscuits!

Subject (no subject)
To: me

My local climbing gym hosted a potluck full of delicious and nutritious food to celebrate the cooling weather (I somehow got tricked into eating vegan AND gluten free brownies. Evil.) and so I naturally contributed with dairy and butter-filled homemade biscuits and jam. Texas.

That is really not interesting enough to warrant an email. But I am absolutely itching for an adventure. But I also have comps (comprehensive exams - I have to 'test out' of my grad program) to study. I need a day trip. A hike! A two day camping trip. A campfire, a flask of whiskey. Anyyythinggg. I'm becoming soft and pliant, uninteresting with only random cooking adventures and trips to the gym to keep me sane.

Expect something of interest within the week, I'm scoping out national/state parks now. I'm done with school in December and job hunting (i.e. struggling) so maybe I'll get some Christmas climbing in in Tennessee or someplace not too frigid. Or maybe I'll move to the NE where all the international relations jobs are and live at the crag until I find a job. The dirtbag struggle.

photo1_zps32b92612.jpg
photo2_zps53ff9bc0.jpg