• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

I havn't played in a month

MB,

Hey, bud, keep the faith! An occasional break is good for the body and the soul once in awhile.

Gettin sick can be spooky but look on it as a wake up call. Now, you know what to look for and take steps to prevent it from escalating into something far worse.

Pool and billiards have been a major part of my life for 48 yrs. I laid down my cue from 1-5 yrs. at a time for numerous reasons but the itch always came back.

Just remember in all parts of life: MODERATION.

Don't let this new project dominate your life. If you get frustrated, go chuck a few!

But then again, anything in life worth doing is worth doing in EXCESS. LOL

BALANCE, BUD, BALANCE!

Woodpecker

I have noticed that I have been getting cabin fever, and snaping at everyone lately, and getting stressed out about stupid things. I think its time to get out there and throw some discs.

Theres so many reasons why I disc MB:

exercise
being out in nature
meeting people
eliminating stress (without DG I would definitely be popping more anxiety pills, I have a prescription but don't really need them if I get out and exercise and avoid stressful situations, the winter kills me when I don't disc as much)

When I'm getting burned out Ill take a short break and when I do get back out Ill take it easy and throw about 60% power and just take it slow. I always try to keep in the shade while I'm waiting for other people to throw too and I chug water like its oxygen out there too. I sweat like a Sasquatch in a sauna but I stay hydrated. Don't get too run down MB just take it easy and try to get that vibe back from when you first started playing and it wasn't about doing awesome or beating everybody, it was just fun to toss the disc and relax. Hope your feeling better now dude.

i went camping once,,,got up to pee in the middle of the night,i saw the same mushrooms,but no big foot,,,i guess i didnt have the right jerky.

Going on six weeks now since I played. I was going to play this weekend, but I hurt my ankle really bad on Monday, and now I can't walk with out medication. This sucks. I am going to try to at least hit the field on Thursday and throw something.

Latest posts