• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Question] I loathe you!

Tie dye, peace signs, or other hippy stuff...

First of all, this!^

Second, I can't believe there has been no hate for anything to do with Salient. The Prometheus is the biggest pile of dog crap I've ever wasted money on.

Finally, anything by Brodigy. I have yet to see anything that qualifies as"changing the game" out of them.

Procul feels like a jagged turd in the hand

:gross:

How about comparing it to something the rest of us might have also experienced? :|

That is actually a pretty accurate description. The flashing could seriously cut you. really.:| It is at least as flippy as a DX Wolf. And the stamps are so crappy they just curl up and peel off.

Not a fan of MVP anything.

Also not a fan of the flick. That shallow rim is ridiculasly uncomfortable in my hand.

On the other side of the spectrum a Prometheus rim is uncomfortably large.

Aerobie epic......

Not a fan of MVP anything.

Also not a fan of the flick. That shallow rim is ridiculasly uncomfortable in my hand.

On the other side of the spectrum a Prometheus rim is uncomfortably large.

Aerobie epic......

GET OUT@!

I don't hate any bad discs....I just don't throw them.

But I once had a beast that was very long and very straight.....20% of the time. The rest of the time, it would flip or fade or who knows what. I kept throwing it because of the 20%, and cursing it because of the 80%. I was never so glad to see a disc leave the fairway and dive into a pond in my life.

I know many will disagree, but I hate the Gator for FH. It seems to not be very forgiving of OAT, so I have seen numerous players turn and burn a Gator FH due to OAT and be very confused as to why their very OS disc acted US. IMO the Zone is much more forgiving, but that may just be because the shallower rim allows a cleaner release. I think the Gator is a great OS midrange for BH, but I cringe every time I see someone try to flick one.

LOVE my Champ Gator for FH. Seriously, it's my lucky charm. It would take a TON of OAT to turn it over.

Most hated disc is R-Pro Rhyno. A good buddy throws a beat one and it makes me feel gross whenever I hold it...

I hate the teebird...yes the teebird. I have had several different teebirds and not particularly enjoyed any of them. Maybe it's because they are so over hyped or maybe it's the consistency that innova is so great with. Who knows.

Absolutely not! Talk about the most over hyped range of discs. Every time I see someone looking for or bagging MVP, I immediately know they are a below average player.

Ok newbie. Humble yourself and try one out. I bag the volt and bagged the ion for awhile. They know what they're doing.

^I doubt he's a noob, but I am glad you disagree with him lol.

Absolutely not! Talk about the most over hyped range of discs. Every time I see someone looking for or bagging MVP, I immediately know they are a below average player.

Over hyped maybe, but the rest of that is nonsense.

After a quick search you throw expensive plastic, use a Mahal, and don't have any info (aside from Spokane, WA) listed on this site after 3 years of being a member. Nearly all of your posts are money related (marketplace, PIF, what's/worth?). Those to me reek of that inferiority you mentioned.

I'd love to play you with the five discs in my sig, two of which are MVP, and show you a **** eating grin:D

I tried throwing a Wolf a while ago. They still make them; they killed the Puma, Moray and Gremlin which were all decent so I figured the Wolf HAD to be good for something. It's not. It's a über-flippy glideless disc. I get über-flippy glidey discs; that's the tried and true beginner disc formula. You don't have any arm speed but the disc still glides out and goes SOMEWHERE.

The Wolf goes nowhere.

If you back off a Wolf, it drops like there is lead in the rim. If you put anything into it, it turns and burns. It's not really useful at all. To anybody. For anything. You can use one as a roller, but come on...you can use a beat anything as a roller. It a horrible disc for experienced players and an even worse disc for beginners. It's like Dave D woke up one day and thought "Imma gonna design a golf disc that is absolutely useless." Then sold it to us. It's probably the great inside joke that only he knows, and he chuckles to himself every month when he sees the sales figures..."why do the still buy that thing? Don't they know it's useless?" Well, I'm onto the game. Fool me once, shame on — shame on you. Fool me — you can't get fooled again. :mad:

Frolfers don't let frolfers frolf with a Wolf, man. It's, like...unfrolflike. :|

I hate red discs and blue discs. I especially do not like the Kite. That disc sucks.

Latest posts