• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Question] ID a disc or ask "What is the story on this disc...?"

Status
Not open for further replies.
quick question, i got a yellow, disc that weighs 179 and has a DEAD DISC SOCIETY, SANTE FE NEW MEXICO stamp on it, it has a small rim and pretty domey. dx plastic, i don't really know what kind of disc this is at all and just wondering if you could help. stamp is like of a squirrel in a prarie dog town ha

No patent or manufacturer on this one. Just "eagle".
S2sdtAvU

sWfiruUv

2fQD8O5F

quick question, i got a yellow, disc that weighs 179 and has a DEAD DISC SOCIETY, SANTE FE NEW MEXICO stamp on it, it has a small rim and pretty domey. dx plastic, i don't really know what kind of disc this is at all and just wondering if you could help. stamp is like of a squirrel in a prarie dog town ha

Does it say "Dead Plastic Society"? The ones I have from Santa Fe with that stamp are Rocs. Seems like I got them in '92 or '93. Ashbaugh Park where their course is located had a major problem with ground hogs/praire dogs. One year Greg Hosfeld showed up for the event and he nailed one of the rodents with a roller.

I've got what I think are three first-run Star Destroyer discs but could use a bit of clarification (noob, yes I am!)

All three discs have the same design (as shown in this picture: http://i1233.photobucket.com/albums/ff395/ajorenby/destroyer_yellow2.jpg), but with these differences:

One disc is yellow with rainbow foil design (in picture)
One disc is red with blue foil design
One disc is red with black non-foil design.

Aside from the obvious, is there a major difference between the two discs with foil stamps and the one with just a regular stamped design?

I'm trying to sell these on eBay so just want to get an accurate description.

Thanks for the help in advance!

There have been like 30 different discs they've put that stamp on. Do they gave a D or DS on the back?

what is it, first of all? innova-champion discs blahblablah pat# 4568297 182g
found disc- been sitting in my trunk for years...

Attachments

• IMG_0801.jpg
    IMG_0801.jpg
    57.8 KB · Views: 51
  • IMG_0802.jpg
    IMG_0802.jpg
    41.4 KB · Views: 42
? by the size of the bead, i'm leaning toward the barracuda ? anyone know what discs had that tourney stamp?

a bunch of discs had that stamp....i have a old glo aviar and a barracuda...i have seen a few others also....i cant find the pic of my cuda but its red/orange with a green stamp...here is the glo aviar

dae0d00f.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts