• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

If you could have your own signature disc...

Marmoset

* Ace Member *
All this DF talk go tme wondering what mine will be when I win worlds 2 or 3 times.

Given my current skillset my signature disc would be my name sharpied onto whatever discs happen to come out of the local sewage pond. But I think it would be cool if I could have the Rhynos or Cyclones factory stamped with my name. Comets, Gazelles, XLs, etc. are already taken as sig. discs.

What would yours be?

The ChUcK Aviar-X. I'd have to kick JK off of that one. Maybe I would challenge her to an arm-wrestling match over the Aviar-X signature.

Nah, I'd have to challenge her to a competition that I know I would win. Hedge my bets, so to speak. Perhaps we could have a bullshitting contest- I could probably get her on that one.

i don't know if any disc is more integral to my game than the Z Pred. the JB line (hard shiny Z plastic) Predator has a nice ring to it

the Frank Delicious Signature Spirit.

I have been throwing my beat in spirits ridiculously well lately.

Mine would be the Discraft Vortex. The stamp looked like a swirl...like water circling the toilet. That describes my game pretty well.

I'd go for the Buzzz. Definitely my most used disc. Pretty much every shot I take off the tee is with my Buzzz. Crystal, FLX, or ESP.

Mine would be the Lightning #2 Upshot -- my favorite putter -- because I'm sure there wouldn't be anyone else clamoring for that particular model. :D

I'd go with whichever disc sells the most that doesn't already have somebody's signature on it. More disc sales = more bonuses for the person's signature on it. So, maybe an Orc? I'd have to look at the data :p

ChUcK said:
The ChUcK Aviar-X. I'd have to kick JK off of that one. Maybe I would challenge her to an arm-wrestling match over the Aviar-X signature.

Nah, I'd have to challenge her to a competition that I know I would win. Hedge my bets, so to speak. Perhaps we could have a bullshitting contest- I could probably get her on that one.

disc dyeing contest!!! :D

GorillaTactics said:
I'd go with whichever disc sells the most that doesn't already have somebody's signature on it. More disc sales = more bonuses for the person's signature on it. So, maybe an Orc? I'd have to look at the data :p
if it was right now you would want a Destroyer/Xcal im pretty sure those are selling the most

Jesse B 707 said:
GorillaTactics said:
if it was right now you would want a Destroyer/Xcal im pretty sure those are selling the most

Yeah, I'm sure Innova has that data. I'd have to look through it before choosing my signature disc (in Fantasyland anyway). Who knows, maybe it's something goofy like the Birdie or Shark. :lol:

GorillaTactics said:
ChUcK said:

disc dyeing contest!!! :D

probably would do all right in a pissing contest too.

RustyP said:
The Ching Roc...and I would complain and complain until it got it's own mold, so it could be produced in Star plastic :twisted:
i dont think you'd sell to many of those :p