• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

If you could only carry three drivers...

champ destroyer - long with a consistent fade
z nuke - mine is really beat in and flies straight forever
ESP surge - and tomahawks or thumbers

I probably answered in here before but its always changing. Probably a Champ Teebird, Champ Leopard and ESP Stalker currently.

I just got a Firebird though that I might could use instaed of the Stalker if I had to chose for a disc thats a little more overstable if I wanted to go more for the exagerated different flight paths. If I did that, I would probably also take the FLX avenger SS over the Leopard since it gives me longer annys.

Holy crap! I remember when my 150 Firebird I had didnt fly much different than my ESP Stalker. I was probably throwing 250' with OAT back then still and didnt realise how much has changed since I saw this post. lol

So is this molds, or discs we are talking.

3 molds; I'd carry Preds (Z, ESP, 2 X), GL River (light one and heavier one) and just pick one for my 3 distance drivers Im testing, i guess X Nuke so far.

3 discs; Z Pred, X Pred and light River.

Star Wraith - long, long, and longer
Star TL - Straight, straight and straight
Champ Sidewinder - understable, for when it needs to go right out of the box

3 drivers? Too easy. I'd drop the Eagle X out and just carry my EL, firebird, and PD. I may do that anyway.

One driver, now that would be challenging...

Augusta Wraith for distance

11x Champ Firebird for headwinds, rollers, Hammers, and sidearms

11x Kc Pro Teebird, pretty much everything else.

Champ banshee headwinds- lots of fade -utility- FH
Champ eagle L main driver
Pro Leopard straight to understable

champ leopard, star or champ valk, and a champ roadrunner :\ still wish I had that pearly one back

Champ Teebird
Champ Valkyrie
Beat Champ Sidewinder but this may be replaced by my new GL Vision when I get some more time with it.

170 star teebird
165 GL river
i dunno what else, probably either a meathook something or a heavier opto river or something else for line shaping.

Latest posts