• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Question] If you could only throw one manufacturer...

I had no idea Lat 64 was so dominant on the board.

I really like my Opto Pures. Just got some goldline ones I'm itchin to try. Everything else I've tried left me underwhelmed. I went with Meteor over Fuse. Teebird/PD over Striker. Roc or Buzzz over Core and Pain. Rhyno and Zone over Sinus. Jackal, QJLS over River. But I suppose that's just me.

As for the OP--Discmania, maybe Innova. Honestly though, any one of us could be restricted to any one of the major manufacturers and get by just fine.

Innova:
I don't want to say it but unfortunately for me it's Innova, I'm stuck with them. I would love to pick Lat64, Legacy, or MVP, but NOOO can't get a variety of 150 class in premium plastic from anyone other than Innova:wall: and I'm not talking about blizzard plastic.
Lord forbid anyone make something for people who can only throw 250-350. The last thing a player like that needs is another max weight speed 20 anything. Oh, but wait, you can get 150 for this and that disc but only in the base plastic, BOOO Discraft.
I will say Vibram has done a great job of having sub160g discs in all their molds. Way to go Vibram.
Sorry all, I just had to gripe.

I could get by with all but a few companies i think. With the exception of daredevil, ABC, mvp, and lightning im pretty sure i could rock about any other brand specific bag and be alright(possibly even gateway).
Id say Discmania (with or w/out any innova) would be my choice followed by DC/DGA

I'm going to have to go with L64 myself. I really dislike the profile of the Pain, though, so it would be a rough transition from my beloved Wasps. but if I was forced to, Lat's driver line-up just has about everything I want in one place. Only reason I don't throw all Lat bag is because, of course, I have a choice, and Eagles have been with me far too long to turn my back on them now.

If I could only throw one manufacturer... I wouldn't care who sponsored me!

For the love of the Comet, I would swap my Anodes for Magnets, Axis for Buzzzs, Vectors for Wasps, PDs for Preds (I switch back and forth between them as it is), & Rivers for Stalkers (cringe) and go all Discraft. CAN NOT live without the Comet. It really wouldn't be that hard of a transition. I used to throw all of these discs anyway, before I started experimenting. The Zone and Nuke are also staples for me, but I don't use them for every course.

Lat 64. Picked up the saint and it kicked a lot of other discs out of my bag. I also did not figure there would be this much lat 64 love.

I think I'm actually going to go all MVP once the Volt is released, and the other discs in Neutron plastic :thmbup:

Innova.

My rocs and teebirds have been mainstays and can't be replaced...I could probably manage with good ol' dx aviars and firebirds in place of challengers and predators.

I could do just about any company. I have thrown a bunch of discs and what is in the bag is for the most part based on availability to me, so its about 50/50 between innova and discraft, but I could find replacements for stuff in any company.

The easy choice would be to go innova or discraft, but I could see Lat64, DGA and discmania being fairly easy switch.

That is a tough call... I use Vibram Putters, Discraft Mids, and Innova Drivers...

I'll go Vibram. Need my Ridge!