• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Illianasconsinigan members! (Part II)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm up for whatever. I'm easy come Sunday...Lemon Lake, Joliet, lemme know.

Meh, I'll come out either way. Erock, if you're interested I can pick you up for either of those destinations as long as you don't mind coming back a little early.

Lemon Lake??? I'm green with envy!!! This Sunday's so out of the question for me.

I'm just glad to have gas money to drive wherever. :D :eek:

Lemon Lake??? I'm green with envy!!! This Sunday's so out of the question for me.

Lemon Lake is regular discin', BNM...it's those courses far afield that are attractive at this point. ;)

*cough* quad cities *cough*

I can't make it out there this weekend, but if you do that next weekend I might be able to pull that off.

I do kind of have a hankering for some new courses... And the momo is dying to get out of the garage... Man, I just don't know now...

No quad cities for me in the near future. (this week accounted for...next week Fallasburg as long as no work, the next two w/e's possibly helping NoGo set up his new private course with a possible w/e in there free)...after that it gets sketchy b/c every other w/e I'll work Sat ams.

Does anyone (dana?) know if pine hills is back in yet?

*correction

Every OTHER Sat am.....

ace pot @ oakbrook has been taken.
little windy today but beautiful day for discin... Tomorrow will be even nicer!

Thank you mother nature. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.