• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Illianasconsinigan members!

Status
Not open for further replies.
When you're really good you can have some leeway on the names, LOL!! :D

Everyone, make sure you come out to leagues at Oak Brook tomorrow morning at 10 AM.

The ace pot should climb over $150 dollars. We are also doing disc CTPs on holes 1, 5 and 7. If you don't hit the ace or finish in the money, you could still bring one of these beauties home with you:

We have a fuschia 171g MVP medium Ion, a pumpkin orange 175g MVP Vector and a green 179g MVP Axis. All brand new!

ctp-prizes-mvp.png

I wonder if they'd let me change my middle name to mashnut on my pdga account...

i believe they do allow this actually. at least they used to, some members used to have their nicknames on their pDGA page. but its been awhile so dont take my word for it. when you renew just enter it in with your name and such.

Everyone, make sure you come out to leagues at Oak Brook tomorrow morning at 10 AM.

The ace pot should climb over $150 dollars. We are also doing disc CTPs on holes 1, 5 and 7. If you don't hit the ace or finish in the money, you could still bring one of these beauties home with you:

We have a fuschia 171g MVP medium Ion, a pumpkin orange 175g MVP Vector and a green 179g MVP Axis. All brand new!

ctp-prizes-mvp.png

I forgot to mention, the disc CTPs are free. There is no extra CTP fee or buy in.

dgxshiny is putting up the discs on his own, just for the hell of it. All you gotta do to be eligible is show up to leagues in Oak Brook tomorrow.

I forgot to mention, the disc CTPs are free. There is no extra CTP fee or buy in.

dgxshiny is putting up the discs on his own, just for the hell of it. All you gotta do to be eligible is show up to leagues in Oak Brook tomorrow.

What hole is the ion gonna be on???:confused:

Status
Not open for further replies.