• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Illianasconsinigan members!

Status
Not open for further replies.
No, that's the sad trumpet sound. Course is meh.

There's some potential there, but the half mile walk from the parking lot to the poorly marked first tee is a bit of a turn off.

mark and I will be heading to Joliet this weekend. Anyone wanna meet up and play courses??? Including one of my favorite courses now that the new tees are in!!!

Here my numero is 1 815 733 0410. Txt me or something and lmk its you and ill talk to mark 2morow about whre. I know we r going to aces and chains and trinity for sure. Maybe channy first.

Yup yup! This is what I was really thinking:

Anybody want to head out to play that temp course at Pine Hills some time this weekend? Apparently it's still in from the tournament last week.

I do!!! Stroller friendly??? :|

You do have to call for a tee time, but I imagine it's not too crowded this weekend with the colder weather. I want to check out the new stuff at trinity, and Haine's on the way out or back, and probably that little one they put in minooka too.

What day are you thinking? Tomorrow should be nicer. I'd be in for the new courses, definitely, and maybe the other ones too.

If you're calling for a tee time, can you ask if babies are allowed??? :eek:

I am thinking chances could be slim....

Tomorrow morning then? It's about a 2 hour drive for me, and we could meet up on the way to save some gas.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts