• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Illianasconsinigan members!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Since the Ace was hit at Oak Brook last Saturday we are stepping it up with more free CTPs.

Come out to leagues this Saturday for a chance at these:

HRd33.jpg

7EoXI.jpg

Hole 1 CTP - Purple Vibram VP. Medium X-Link material. Scale weighed at 173g.

Hole 2 CTP - Pro D Ace Race Disc. Nice and soft. Scale weighed at 178g.

Hole 3 CTP - ESP Ace Race Disc. Won me a shirt at the Mokena Ace Race. Scale weighed at 184g.

Hole 5 CTP - "The Oaks -- Disc Golf -- Mokena Park District" T-Shirt. Brand New, Never Worn. Size Large.

Hole 7 CTP - Tie Dye Champion Leopard (Thanks to chainbangerslanger for donating this CTP Disc!! Make sure to bring it this Saturday!)

Hole 9 CTP - First Run Elite Z Nuke. Marked 173-174g.

I'm playing my way through Green Bay/Winter Park/Appleton/Manitowoc/Sheboygan now through the weekend and Milwaukee Mon/Tues and South, through Chicago and on to LL sometime late next week if anybody wants to meet up for a round I can solidify some plans.

Since the Ace was hit at Oak Brook last Saturday we are stepping it up with more free CTPs.

Come out to leagues this Saturday for a chance at these:

Hole 1 CTP - Purple Vibram VP. Medium X-Link material. Scale weighed at 173g.

Hole 2 CTP - Pro D Ace Race Disc. Nice and soft. Scale weighed at 178g.

Hole 3 CTP - ESP Ace Race Disc. Won me a shirt at the Mokena Ace Race. Scale weighed at 184g.

Hole 5 CTP - "The Oaks -- Disc Golf -- Mokena Park District" T-Shirt. Brand New, Never Worn. Size Large.

Hole 7 CTP - Tie Dye Champion Leopard (Thanks to chainbangerslanger for donating this CTP Disc!! Make sure to bring it this Saturday!)

Hole 9 CTP - First Run Elite Z Nuke. Marked 173-174g.

Great news, a few more CTPs were donated so now we have free CTPs on all 9 holes!

Here is the run down:

Hole 1 - Purple Vibram VP. Medium X-Link material. Scale weighed at 173g
Hole 2 - Pro D Ace Race Disc. Nice and soft. Scale weighed at 178g
Hole 3 - ESP Ace Race Disc. Scale weighed at 184g
Hole 4 - OBDG baseball cap
Hole 5- "The Oaks -- Disc Golf -- Mokena Park District" T-Shirt. Brand New, Never Worn. Size Large
Hole 6 - "You Party?" t-shirt (Donated by Mark G. aka TheArnoldPalmer. Thanks Mark!)
Hole 7 - Tie Dye Champion Leopard (Thanks to Mike M. aka chainbangerslanger for donating this CTP Disc!!)
Hole 8 - OBDG fleece winter cap
Hole 9 - First Run Elite Z Nuke. Marked 173-174g

ctp-discs-tshirt.jpg

you-party-shirt.jpg

tye-dye-champion-leopard.jpg

obdg-winter-hat.jpg

Anytime anyone wants to bring an extra basket is fine with me. Whether we get to use it or not depends on the day and other events going on (soccer). However, I can not stress enough that I will not be responsible for it.

It's a good story, Skunk; you should tell it on the forum.

Do u need n extra basket? Say the word and I'll bring mine :)

What Skunk said. There has been a lot of soccer to contend with, but once it gets too cold for them, we have a lot of room to play with.

We've had as many as three temp baskets out there, it would be sweet to toss a 4th out there someday... assuming those punk kids don't come back and try to pinch them again.

So i just moved to a house in Plainfield, IL and realized i live 2 miles from Avery Preserve... don't know how i haven't heard of or played this course yet... anyone play it? whatcha think. Either way, its def going to be my new home field.

Status
Not open for further replies.