• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Illianasconsinigan members!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Starting next week I can do friday mornings,

My last day before break is next thursday, and then I'm free for a few weeks.

Yeah Summit's not too far from me, about 11 city miles, 18 highway (easiest/fastest).

I have a decent down payment for a car now. I just need to get a car ASAP. I should be back on the course next weekend! Hopefully sooner. :hfive:

so guys, whats the game plan for this weekend?

it's my birthday, I neeeeddd to go disc, I've got that itch man.

seriously, I'm fiendin over here. lol

Happy Birthday Arche!

I'm staying local tomorrow. Random draw doubles @ Fairfield in Round Lake. We try to start @ 11:00, but it's typically an 11:15 tee off after all of the teams are organized. It's only $5 + optional $1 for the ace pot.

HappyBirthdaytoYou.jpg

I'm undecided about this weekend... Work has been going crazy lately... I may just run to Lombard for a quick round or two at most... I'm unsure really.

'kay... West Park @ 9am.

Looks like rain / snow in the forecast for tomorrow

5.png

Ash and I are in with fancy new grippy things for our shoes that we want to try out.

btw - I'm wearing my new gaiters right now.. pretty cool

I got the crocodile OR's which were pretty pricey but I just went to REI and they were the only ones I liked so I gotz 'em..

My GF said I look like a warrior with them on.. :D

Sweet, my gaiters are one of my favorite gear purchases, they make a huge difference in how comfortable you are when you're out all day in nasty weather.

Meh. The numb feet thing has been working out pretty well for me so far. :thmbup:

GDBP.. you have to think of it like a disc purchase but with gear you don't have to worry about throwing it and then nvr finding it... so that's a good thing.. go get you some waterproof shoes or socks. You won't regret it.

'twas a chilly day,

my fingers are still tingling.

Just got home, it was a bit wet and chilly today. Most of me stayed toasty warm but my right hand was feeling pretty numb by the end of the day.

nah, we played some doubles at west park, then singles/superclass at shorewood,

then GDBP and I played another superclass round after everyone left.

btw, the ultrastar is fun to throw, that disc sucks ass to putt with. its too damn big.

Nah, WCG, GBP, Archie, Illinois_Geoff, Ashleigh and I played West Park and Shorewood today.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts