• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Illianasconsinigan members!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks for the pictures Juke! Too bad you didn't get one of the grassicles on NoIll's crashed car...

on time yes... alive definitely... car wrapped around light poll, no... grassicles, yes...;)
talked with Mash for an hour while we waited for everyone else...

For as bad as the accident sounded as you were describing it, it was a minor miracle that you only had that back tail light smashed out. :\

Naw, naw, y'all aren't baggers. Just playing.

Here's Jukeshoe tending to the home course:

Snow%20001.jpg

and WCG and Juke:

Snow%20003.jpg

you hit a lightpole!?!?!?!

no, i just missed it and wound up in the ditch after hitting a pickup truck with a plow.. not head on, I sorta slid into it and smacked it with the back of my car and then careened off the highway, just missed a light pole and almost flipped when I first went into the ditch...

thank god I relax when stuff like this happens...that probably saved my life

I'll make a trip down next summer or perhaps early in the spring when things thaw out. That area and Chicago are the closest courses to me, so if I want to keep bagging courses those will be the easiest for me to hit.

no, i just missed it and wound up in the ditch after hitting a pickup truck with a plow.. not head on, I sorta slid into it and smacked it with the back of my car and then careened off the highway, just missed a light pole and almost flipped when I first went into the ditch...

thank god I relax when stuff like this happens...that probably saved my life

I think I found a picture of the culprit, NoGo!

spy_hunter.jpg

:D

More GDBP!! got any more? I'm copying all of them down to my DG folders.

I think I found a picture of the culprit, NoGo!

spy_hunter.jpg

:D

Holy... that's exactly what it was like... i forgot about the missiles! :D

I just want everyone to know that I'm hardcore and won't let a little think like almost dieing stop me from a good day of DG!

I'll make a trip down next summer or perhaps early in the spring when things thaw out. That area and Chicago are the closest courses to me, so if I want to keep bagging courses those will be the easiest for me to hit.

Yea! If you don't make it down first, I'll make it up to Milwaukee. Either way! :)

I just want everyone to know that I'm hardcore and won't let a little think like almost dieing stop me from a good day of DG!

ArcheType: <-- Not riding with NoGo to any more meetups:p

Yeah here's two more at RLW; more shovel action:

Snow%20002.jpg

and the bottom of hole 14:

Snow%20004.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts