• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Illianasconsinigan members!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just got back from the J-Town Invitational, tied for 4th with Sr. Not bad, considering the only division was advanced, lol. Shot rounds rated 924 and 950!!

Whites then blues. I shot +5 from whites and +8 from blues.

On some holes at highland, I almost think the longer tees are easier than the shorter ones. Still good shooting.

Hole 4 is not one of those holes though

The holes with blue tees are all harder, minus maybe hole 2. 12 is way harder, so is 4, and so is 15.

8 is about the same, and 9 is definitely harder.

9 didn't feel any harder to me, maybe a longer up shot but that is about it. I forgot about 12 and 15 but they are offset by increased par

So is 4. Hole 4s blue tee is a par 5, not so hard with that info, lol. And to people who can't throw as far as we can, 9 blue is a lot harder, since its more like 2 drives, instead of drive/upshot.

I found out today that TDs establish par individually, but 4 blue was a par 5 today. Par from blues was 60, so I guess I shot +2 actually.

I played with Matrix and his friends for a few rounds at LL today. Banged home a deuce on red 17 and had a 20ft deuce on silver 9

I played a couple new courses in Toronto today, we were up here for my Dad's wedding on Saturday and talked him and his new wife into joining us today. :)

Pretty sweet deal. When are you going to be back near Chicago? Haven't had a true DGCR meet in a while.

I'm around but busy this week, then I'm gone for a week in California. After that I'll be around most of the summer and I'm likely to be out playing just about every weekend.

Status
Not open for further replies.