• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Illianasconsinigan members!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Damn, didn't think Highland or West would be like that. :\

I'm sure with a group of big guys (some with knives ;)) it'd be okay, but that makes me have second thoughts about going out in a small group of 2 or 3....

Good info to know guys! Thanks!

hell, nobody seems to mess with me.. not cause I'm scary looking or real big or anything like that.. I think ppl just see that i'm not in the game like they are...

anyway, I've walked right through trouble all my life... nvr had a problem yet

Pretty sure Obama made it so you can't apply for any of those things now, or way way tougher and more expensive

hell, nobody seems to mess with me.. not cause I'm scary looking or real big or anything like that.. I think ppl just see that i'm not in the game like they are...

anyway, I've walked right through trouble all my life... nvr had a problem yet

^Scary lookin'. :| :|

;)

Ya me an Nick don't take no shi.t man.. if you see us discin' you best head the other way!

ya heard. :|

I think people don't give you **** because they sense your inner Clint Eastwood. :|

It is days like this that remind me that I hate myself for not applying for a CCW

It's no-issue in Illinois.

And, we've glowed at Highland before Arche, c'mon!!! We're manly men!

It's one of those courses that really points out your game's flaws. By the end of it I alway feel like I have to work on eighty different things (and I do). :)

could be a good thing matrix
the sunday weather in RLW should be real nice

You guys would all be making me envious; except that I'm going to hit up an annual get together at Wild Apple, in Osseo, Wis. Great, semi private course, with 18 new Mach Vs... perhaps Standing Rocks....perhaps Justin Trails....perhaps Tower Ridge. So, you don't have to feel too bad for me. :)

*And I won't need any weapons. :)*

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts