• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Illianasconsinigan members!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Weather crappy everywhere in the tri-states right now? Wisco is just ugly right now? thought this was suppossed to be Summer, howling winds, 40degrees and rainy doesn't sound like summer to me.

Streamwood should have the most standing water, but nothing else smells like summit.

has anyone here been to summit after a storm? you'll need your waders on :D

I'm going to be in Andersonville in a couple of weeks for a two day get away. Which course or courses should I check out and would any of you chi.town peeps want to throw with me?
Biz

Wheres andersonville?

I believe he is referring to the Northwest side of Chicago, near Lincoln Square. If that truely is the case, I hope you don't mind driving to play. Watts Park (Glencoe) is the closest free course to play, but nothing exciting. You can take the L to IIT on the south side near 35th, it's fun and unusual play in a cityscape setting. Hole 1 was still roped off for resodding last Sunday but should be done by then. You can play Edgebrook, but I would call first incase it is not playable that day. It's pay to play and 15 bucks, but they'll give you a cart.

To play the best of Chicagoland, you will have to drive to the Joliet. It will be a trek. It you hit the suburbs and stay close, I hope you are a fan of mostly open short 9 hole courses.

I'd just recommend hitting Rogers Lakewood in Valpo, IN or Lemon Lake in Cedar Lake, IN on your way to and from.

Just putting this out there, surge and I are planning some glow rounds this saturday night, most likely somewhere in the Joliet area, who's down?

Status
Not open for further replies.