• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Illianasconsinigan members!

Status
Not open for further replies.
spread the word. this course could be up and running in two weeks with some hep.

I should be rolling through next Wed (give or take a day), if anybody wants to meet up for a round here's my proposed schedule (plenty subject to change):
Wednesday 6/1/11
Jericho 7am
Eagle Ridge 9am
Shorewood 11am
Community 1pm
The Oaks 3pm
Fill any remaining time with 9 holers

Did we play community last time I was in town? I don't remember I'd like to limit this trip to courses I haven't played. Any additions or deletions you'd suggest to my list? This could possibly be broken up into 2 days ie tues afternoon/wed morning

Given the conditions of I-80 right now (the only viable way from community/shorewood to the oaks) I'd seriously consider breaking this up into a two day event. It'll take a good hour, maybe more, just to make it to the oaks from community.

just the same, I should be able to make it to all these courses to meet you, minus maybe jericho/eagle, if my gas money is low.

Welcome!!;)

Thanks! Looks to be a great community here and look forward to contributed my uselessness here. Hey where do you change the number of years you've been playing, location, etc. looked in USER CP but haven't found that.

edit: found in the my dashboard, durrr

I played on an all DGCR card at leagues last night with JasonC, notroman and Jax11, Jason and I were fighting for first place in the am pool for the spring league, which he held on to :thmbup:

Had fun out there last night Mash! I think that was my first Adler league night without any Pro or Advanced players on the card.

I didn't stick around to see the playoff, but I am hoping the people behind us in the AM points race didn't sneak ahead with a W in the last week of spring league.

It's happened before, especially on a night like that with a big crowd. I guess we will have to wait to till next Tuesday to find out.

everthing i say is useless even this commnet right here like did you know mr ts favorate drink is milk and was named clubber lang in the rocky series that is to the extreme of uselessness

Had fun out there last night Mash! I think that was my first Adler league night without any Pro or Advanced players on the card.

I didn't stick around to see the playoff, but I am hoping the people behind us in the AM points race didn't sneak ahead with a W in the last week of spring league.

It's happened before, especially on a night like that with a big crowd. I guess we will have to wait to till next Tuesday to find out.

Nice sig :hfive:

So, I'm not sure what's up with the recent influx of threads/posts from people who can't spell or punctuate correctly, but it's driving me nuts.

/rant.

Status
Not open for further replies.