• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Illianasconsinigan members!

Status
Not open for further replies.
wish i could but i work on sundays and im already taking two sundays off this month for the Farm Classic and Mad City....any interest Rob?

i tried to pre-reg but it wouldnt go through. o well, i talked to the td and its the same price day of, so he put me down for a spot. Me, J, and Cory are all headed out there

th_OkayGuy.jpg

YES!

Just got home lastnight from texasss I was only allowed to play 1 course bc my family didnt want me out in about in 107 degree weather lol. I played this course and almost had 3 aces 1 on the skip =(

http://www.dgcoursereview.com/course.php?id=139

Definately cant wait to go back down in the winter when its a lil cooler. Anyways enough of my talking, Whats eveyone been up too? ANd I heard trinity has become a "closed" course? My friend went there this morning and said that a guy came out and told him to leave because the course was closed/private lol

they are doing work today. not sure if they are pouring the rest of the teepads or just prepping for it. if i woke up a littler earlier i would of saw Thor's post on facebook looking for help lol

Hey WCG, any interest in selling/trading that big sumo frisbee you have?

Hey guys I'm new to the site and DG, I live in Marengo (Mchenry County) I'm within close distance to Rockford/Crystal Lake and Harvard Courses, I have one buddy who got me into this but he isn't always available to play so I'm looking to meet up with some new people who wouldn't mind helping a newbie out. Not even helping me just willing to tolerate me throwing a disk into bumble**** sometimes :p.

Name is Jake and I'm 23 if that matters, if any one wants to meet up let me know :)
I Look forward to meeting some of you.

WCGGG how much was your simian? Spelling is prolly wronnng but oooohhh welllllllll and Eagle ride 2morrow for handy at 6 if anyone wants 2 play earlier let me knowsss

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts