• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Innova] Innova Atlas (Just because you're paranoid doesn't mean they aren't after you)

I will have to try one. That's all.

The number INNOVA disc molds are dizzying.... good thing there are so many creatures to name their discs after... The Silky Anteater, The Pangolin, The Marmoset,etc... of course their respective flight paths will overlap but that hasn't stopped them as of yet, or people from buying/collecting/hoarding their discs.

Waiting for the Innova Honey Badger. Threw it at a tree? It don't give a #### ... it just keeps going.

Definite day one buy from me as a nearly exclusive MVP thrower. Will love throwing this side by side with my axises to see how they compare.

I hope they come out with other discs like this as well. I really want to describe a disc as a more overmoldy Teebird.

The number INNOVA disc molds are dizzying.... good thing there are so many creatures to name their discs after... The Silky Anteater, The Pangolin, The Marmoset,etc... of course their respective flight paths will overlap but that hasn't stopped them as of yet, or people from buying/collecting/hoarding their discs.
I just looked at the speed 4/5 lineup. Amazing. Multiples with the exact same numbers.

Definite day one buy from me as a nearly exclusive MVP thrower. Will love throwing this side by side with my axises to see how they compare.

I hope they come out with other discs like this as well. I really want to describe a disc as a more overmoldy Teebird.

Wow. An MVP fanboy who is not hating on Innova at this moment in time. Cheers! :clap:

Well, I like the idea of grippy rim/solid top. And if they ever come up with removable top/wing, it would be awesome(changing ur top/wing to different shape/weight/stiffness[domey, flat, OS, US, blunt, sharp, gummy, etc.]).

Nah maybe not, it might just kill these funny forums and stop ppl from arguing over molds n companies.

E: aaand the problems with approving.... but u get the point.

Last edited:
I don't understand the hate on this one.

Didn't Quest AT do over-molding first? Remember the Odyssey discs?
MVP didn't get hated on for copying them did they? (I don't remember)

Looking at the design I think MVP has a cleaner product, and will continue to rock the over-mold market. However, I am excited about this because I have wanted to give these types of discs a shot. I really want to give MVP a shot, but their discs feel like they are meant for a child's hands (small). It is just a mental illusion probably, but still. I am also happy because they will have ALOT better color schemes.

What if ... Innova got around MVP's patent because they have secretly purchased MVP?!
Highly doubt since the bonding technology appears way different.

I might pick one of these after hearing about it. I'll be interested to see how they move further with this technology.

I think the most surprising part is that they declined to attach the Roc name to it.

AMF Voit did it before Quest.

they made disc golf discs?
If you are going off any disc, what about Aerobie, they had overmold frisbees back in early 90s.