• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Innova Factory Store freebie Friday

Hellya, great one today -

Not all Fridays are created equal. Order before 12AM PT to try the most popular distance driver in the world for FREE! Add 3+ discs to your order and enter 'choiceofchampions' to get a complimentary F2 Star Destroyer!! Check link for details.
proshop.innovadiscs.com/f2-friday/
I got my choice of champions ordered, but playing 3-4 months, it is nearly useless to me. Still, something to offset price of shipping while I order 3 F2 discs I can use. Hopefully at some point I can trade it for something more useful to me, or maybe way down the road I can get to where I can throw it.

Being a beginner with a slow arm, can you guys tell me why you like the Destroyer so much, and seem to hate the Dominator? Just trying to learn - I now have both, but won't be able to use them any time soon, if at all. Still, for me, they help offset the price of shipping.

IMO, the dominator was a good idea that didn't work. They were all over the place as far as flight patterns, and the Wraith and Destroyer covered those throws better and more consistently.
Early on, the destroyer was a max wind FH cranker for me, or for a major skip off the ground. I probably didn't throw one BH until I broke one in for about 5 years - I still have that one about 8 years later and it's just so money on distance lines.

Plus the destroyer holds resale value a lot better since more people throw them.
Innova could sell a little but more of them if they had a computer sort them by taking a wing profile photo and sorting them.

There's at least 10 distinctly different types of destroyer flights and I love 3 of them and hate 7 of them and I'm not interested in playing roll the dice for 20+ dollar discs.

I know the average person buying one only throws 250-300 and innova has probably sold a couple million at this point so they have no incentive to actually sort them but I would pay extra to know that I'm not buying one of the dud ones.

At [10|5|-2|2] the Beast is a disc worth trying. Nearly as fast as a Wraith but as straight as a Leopard, this disc lives up to its name. Add 3+ discs and enter 'sextonshavebeenrestocked' to get an F2 Champion Beast for FREE! Restrictions apply

Got it. F2 Fridays are addictive. My experience is the freebies are heavy weight, and I may never be able to throw a heavy Champion Beast well, but getting it helps offset the cost of shipping while I experiment with other F2s I can use.

A little straighter and easier to control than its big brother the Destroyer, the Wraith is becoming more popular by the day. Have you tried one? Add 3+ discs and enter 'wraithresurgence' to get an F2 Star Wraith for FREE!! Link below 4 details

A little straighter and easier to control than its big brother the Destroyer, the Wraith is becoming more popular by the day. Have you tried one? Add 3+ discs and enter 'wraithresurgence' to get an F2 Star Wraith for FREE!! Link below 4 details
You didn't post last Friday! I got my order today - mine is a 170g Boss - looks like Champion plastic? They clued it was a Boss, saying something about the disc with the 1108' distance record, but I was really hoping they would match that 154g Blizzard Boss (if memory serves me) - I might could throw that. Pretty sure 170g Champion would just dump left if I'm throwing it?!

You didn't post last Friday! I got my order today - mine is a 170g Boss - looks like Champion plastic? They clued it was a Boss, saying something about the disc with the 1108' distance record, but I was really hoping they would match that 154g Blizzard Boss (if memory serves me) - I might could throw that. Pretty sure 170g Champion would just dump left if I'm throwing it?!
Almost certainly.

I got one of these Roc3x's last month for the freebie. Had never thrown them but it ended up making the bag - falls between the Whippet and the Mako for me.

The RocX3 is a blunt-nosed, overstable, torque-resistant version of our popular Roc3. Want to make sure your Mid-Range has extra solid fade? Add 3+ discs and enter 'thisrocwontroll' to try an F2 Champion RocX3 for FREE!!! Link for details

Almost certainly.
I think I am up to 4 of the F2 freebies that are heavy weight distance bombers. I got them in a separate box - never used or inked - to let them keep as much value as possible until I trade or sell them, or until one day I get where I might have a chance of throwing them with something more than a hard dump left. I always hope they will send them lighter, but know it is unlikely. I just get them as something to help offset that $6 shipping cost while I buy 3 other discs I want to try and/or know I can use.

I got one of these Roc3x's last month for the freebie. Had never thrown them but it ended up making the bag - falls between the Whippet and the Mako for me.

The RocX3 is a blunt-nosed, overstable, torque-resistant version of our popular Roc3. Want to make sure your Mid-Range has extra solid fade? Add 3+ discs and enter 'thisrocwontroll' to try an F2 Champion RocX3 for FREE!!! Link for details
There it is. He's back!

I think I am up to 4 of the F2 freebies that are heavy weight distance bombers. I got them in a separate box - never used or inked - to let them keep as much value as possible until I trade or sell them, or until one day I get where I might have a chance of throwing them with something more than a hard dump left. I always hope they will send them lighter, but know it is unlikely. I just get them as something to help offset that $6 shipping cost while I buy 3 other discs I want to try and/or know I can use.
You can write in comments when you order and request lighter weight stuff. Doesn't always mean you'll get it but worth a shot

I already Terned in my order. Also e-mailed them and requested a light weight (145-150g or as close as possible) on the free F2 Champion Tern, and they kindly replied saying they noted the request, and would accommodate it if their stock would allow. Awesome - Tern is one of my favorite discs!

I always have a few Mamba's around. The champion ones have been pretty stable lately.

Got Hyzer Flip? At [11|6|-5|1], the Mamba is our easiest wide-rimmed driver to get to flip up and fly far. Mastered your 9-speeds & ready for more? More experienced but figuring out a roller? Add 3+ discs and enter 'turnitupto11' to try an F2 Star Mamba for FREE!!! Restrictions apply. Link below for details.
https://proshop.innova

Latest posts