• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Innova] Innova question

Wow, I agree with creambuns.

Innova is the old classic, but what do you consider the first.
First beveled edge?

You have to consider Wham-o and DGA. Discraft has made catch discs for years as well.

Bunny!!! Where have you been?? I haven't seen you around in a while :(

I tried the Innova brand feet underwear. One was perfectly sized the other had bubbles in the rim and was flippy. Below 139g they float in case you want to walk on water like Jesus with your Innova feet underwear. I hope the OP returns and brings Gregg Zart with him.

I tried the Innova brand feet underwear. One was perfectly sized the other had bubbles in the rim and was flippy. Below 139g they float in case you want to walk on water like Jesus with your Innova feet underwear. I hope the OP returns and brings Gregg Zart with him.

The innova underwear I received last month was super stable, even at 163g

My innova feet underwear came with a Vulcan top instead of an elastic top!

The innova underwear I received last month was super stable, even at 163g

Those are some heavy underwear.....did they come with a surprise already included? The 139g blizzard feet underwear are flippy and everything over 150g is like an ape. Unless you get one of the first runs with bubbles in the heel plate. Those are as stable as non feet underwear.

It seems like to me that Reds hitters generally have little or no plate discipline and patience except for Choo and Votto.
Everybody knows that having plate discipline and patience helps directly with run-socring.

Except for Votto(.431) and Choo(.418), nobody on this team has an OBP over .340(Fraizer is 3rd with .335) while Cardinals have 7 players.

*O-Swing%(The percentage of pitches a batter swings at outside the strike zone)
- Choo: 22.0%, Votto: 22.1%, Bruce: 29.0%, Cozart: 31.5%, Fraizer: 32.4%, Phillips: 38.4%

*Swing%(The overall percentage of pitches a batter swings at)
- Choo: 39.8%, Votto: 42.4%, Fraizer, Cozart: 47.4%, Bruce: 51.5%, Phillips: 52.5%

*SwStr%(The percentage of total pitches a batter swings and misses on)
- Choo: 8.1%, Votto: 8.2%, Cozart: 8.4%, Phillips: 10.6%, Fraizer: 11.2%, Bruce: 14.2%

The new Star Feet Underwear will be shipping out to testers in the coming weeks. It's suppose to have really good grip to hold everything together, while still being very durable. It will hold any genitalia you put it on.

The new Star Feet Underwear will be shipping out to testers in the coming weeks. It's suppose to have really good grip to hold everything together, while still being very durable. It will hold any genitalia you put it on.

I personally do not like feet and genitalia to be anywhere near each other...too many chances for something painful to happen.

this thread is amazing. hope it never gets put down.
I'm still waiting for the OP to respond, can't wait.

Latest posts