• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

(insert pro disc golfer's name) leaving (insert established disc golf company name)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Climo may be the only one who ever got that. Sounds like their policy may have changed once others were getting sig discs.

Climo may be the only one who ever got that. Sounds like their policy may have changed once others were getting sig discs.

What I heard is 3rd person but the original person is a very high level pro so TIFWIW. I heard Climo was bought out for a large sum & now this is a yearly payment for sig discs & not a kickback anymore

What I heard is 3rd person but the original person is a very high level pro so TIFWIW. I heard Climo was bought out for a large sum & now this is a yearly payment for sig discs & not a kickback anymore

After 12 (Open) World Championships, I'd bet Climo is the only full-time pro who has made a comfortable living playing DG. What comfortable is is highly subjective and personal, but I doubt he's scraping by, driving to tourney's couped up in a car with three other pros.

There was a video out not too long ago where Climo was doing a disc & bag give away. Billy Crump (I think) was at his house going through his stockpile & he definitely wasn't living in the bad part of town!!

I want to know what kind of jobs pros have? Obviously most pros don't make their living on DG. So what kind of ion do they have that lets them take vacation time to do tourneys and stuff like that? Just wondering...

I've heard that before Legacy, Steve Rico poured concrete.

Well I heard very recently that Schultz got .25 per disc and that he still does.

What puzzles me about that giveaway video is, you're supposedly getting climos bag, except its all brand new discs. So 5 indentical rocs. They turned it into winning a bunch of discs.

Dynamic Discs isn't even big news anymore. Now that I know everything, I'm excited. Before I didn't give a ****, but it's worth it. Once again, not really from the pro perspective(for me) but from the common dg'er perspective, this **** is awesome!

Dynamic Discs isn't even big news anymore. Now that I know everything, I'm excited. Before I didn't give a ****, but it's worth it. Once again, not really from the pro perspective(for me) but from the common dg'er perspective, this **** is awesome!
when i hear the news i want to have this reaction Connor. Will I?
omg-cat-400x300.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.