• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Is it Cheating?.....

Status
Not open for further replies.
So, you beat Kirvin in the tournament?

Looks like everybody did. Rough tourney for him. Maybe the homefield advantage was something to gripe about...or was it in his mind?

twilight-zone.jpg

A few things from a local:

1) The course in question (Vet's, I believe) IS NOT hard to follow.
2) It's not the easiest to follow, but certainly not the hardest.
3) There are hotels in Lexington.
4) Since Vet's has been in (2002), the LO has had one round at Vet's, one at Shillito each day. It's only 10 minutes (5 miles) between courses. Jeez.

Daniel

Last edited:
Whatcha snackin' on ther? Pop Weaver I hope.

Absolutely, only gourmet popcorn for me, don't want to get popcorn lung disease.

I wish i had a clue what was going on.

Well, I think Otter420 is gloating about besting Kirvin at this tourney that Kirvin complained about prior due to the courses being allegedly hard to follow and thus giving locals distinct advantages. And I pictured you as Towelie from South Park when I read that.
170px-Towelie.jpg

don't want to add insult to injury, but the round i played with him at vets, he hit every tree...and that sucks, speaking from experience:doh:....but enough ragging on him....it's karma that he dropped to the bottom...never, ever say you're going to beat everyone:thmbdown:....i'm done screwing with him...i wash my hands.........................now, where did i put that bowl??

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.