• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Discraft] Is the stalker an x-clone mold

ski3

I've been trying to find a steady RHFH fairway driver. I was looking at the picture of the Paige Pierce Ti Stalker and it looks like the same mold as the x-clone (with the lip and raised dome). Anyone throw this? Is is flippy? I don't have a big arm, and i don't neccessarily need a huge OS disc. Just for specs, I throw a Wildcat straight with a slight hyzer finish, but then throw a 169 XS and it flips over and rolls.

I throw Stalkers in Ti, ESP, and Z, and none of them look anything like an x-clone. That said, I find them to be an excellent laser straight RHFH driver out to 300'.

The Ti Stalker is not flippy. Mine is easily the most predictable disc in my bag.

Some of the Ti Stalkers have a very raised dome, which I can see where you may see the similarities between it and the X-Clone. However, that's just part of the results of the cooling process as there is no defined lift through all stalkers that the X-Clone had.

Thanks for the comments. I was just looking at the pic online. I didn't think it was, but the pic was deceiving. Never held one and the stores out by be only sell innova or basic discraft. But if its straight up to 300 then I'll be taking a trip to find the nearest store to actually hold one :thmbup: