• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Jussi Meresmaa - Backhanded blast

No pyramids by the way...just a scrum of kids screaming PRAH-DUH-GEE really loudly

Why would Holly Finley, who is on Team Innova, even spread that around? Not a good move, regardless of intentions.

Well...in spite of McBeth's ALLEGED whining, he posted the highest rated round in history and didnt approach every camera or interview like it was nascar

Oh; and tallied his card correctly after said UBER ROUND

She posted on her page the same rhing Jussi said. Someone said that Paul McBeth was a class act and Cale Leviska responded about how Paul teied to get two players stroked for enfractions but didnt explain for what. Steve Valencia posted in response and called it bs.

Well...in spite of McBeth's ALLEGED whining, he posted the highest rated round in history and didnyrah t approach every camera or interview like it was nascar

Yes he did. Yes he did. McBeast posted record score and acted like class act while Prodigu ppl looked like kids on the playground in middle school.

I am all for the team thing. That is awesome. But to run and flash mob the screen, it looked scripted and planned, was unnecessary and poor sportsmanship. It was over the top. -1 for the prodigy fan club.

(I didnt see ricky in there I dont think? Can I still be his fan? :D )

Yes he did. Yes he did. McBeast posted record score and acted like class act while Prodigu ppl looked like kids on the playground in middle school.

This whole things makes me want to empty my PayPal on McPros and Roc3s and never touch anything Prodigy puts out.

Go McBeast, Philo, Barsby, Rico and Feldberg's beard!

This whole things makes me want to empty my PayPal on McPros and Roc3s and never touch anything Prodigy puts out.

Same here. Hope McBeth kills it. Roc3 are my favorite new disc. Just cant put my finger on it but they are so fn annoying like some fruity cult or something. Im a full supporter of McBeth and didnt care beforw about Prodigy but now ill make it a point to never buy smything.

I don't get the negative reaction to the celebration. While it's an individual sport, they are all part of the same team, a team in which they're all heavily involved. It's obvious they're also friends. One of their teammates/friends just won a big tournament (a win for one team member is a win for everybody). Should they have given a thumbs up in silence and just walked away?

Those prodigy team members looked like the idiots who stormed the court after the Gophers beat #1 ranked Indiana. Meh, good win but a high five and cheer would have been more appropriate.

3t7pr2_zps11f3efaf.jpg

Agreed. :thmbup:

I think McBeth didn't wanna win on a technicality either: when has he ever taken the safe route on hole 1?

Can't have any more class than that, if that was the case.

Latest posts