• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Just starting out

slice

I moved into an apartment complex about 9 months ago that had a 9 hole course, so I bought a couple mid range discs from walmart but never ended up playing... Then for xmas my dad got me the innova started set but still never played.. Then about a month ago it started getting hot out so me and two of my friends decided to play a round. And on the first hole of the second round my friend aced it and we all got hooked. That's when I found this site and have been just looking around trying to learn what I can. Anyways just wanted to say whats up.

sounds like a sweet apartment complex...welcome to the site man, enjoy!!! :thmbup:

Greetings, Slice McDice.

I normally have a little 4 step program but I'll save you the trouble and make it 5 steps.

step 1 - get a snazzy avatar that shows your inner beauty
step 2 - beware the postrube
step 3 - don't let people tell you it's prerube
step 4 - hurry to step 5
step 5 - ignore Ryan P at all costs

THE BASKET IS TOO DAMN HIGH

b72191fe_m.jpg
74dd7dd1o-damn-high.jpg

I moved into an apartment complex about 9 months ago that had a 9 hole course, learn what I can.

Now that gives a whole new meaning to the words "Home Course". Damn, I wish we had something like that around here. I moved into the apartments I live in, because they have a tennis court, and back then I was really into tennis.

Please tell me it goes from rooftop to rooftop! lol

Still cool and welcome.

Welcome to the site, there's a wealth of information and some big egos at your fingertips...have at it.

...so I take it throwing over the swimming pools are the only water hazards on this course???

Greetings, Slice McDice.

I normally have a little 4 step program but I'll save you the trouble and make it 5 steps.

step 1 - get a snazzy avatar that shows your inner beauty
step 2 - beware the postrube
step 3 - don't let people tell you it's prerube
step 4 - hurry to step 5
step 5 - ignore Ryan P at all costs

trolling success.

I think it"s a pretty legit course for being in an apartment complex.... There isn't really a way to play it though unless you live or know someone that lives there... So if you live in the south Denver area and want to play here PM me and I can call you in a pass....

What is it some fancy gated community? Gates don't stop new013, lasers maybe... not gates

And also thanks for all the welcomes and such. This site is great and I have been learning way too much in the last few weeks.

I think it"s a pretty legit course for being in an apartment complex.... There isn't really a way to play it though unless you live or know someone that lives there... So if you live in the south Denver area and want to play here PM me and I can call you in a pass....

Ah, so you live in Palomino Park eh?

Believe me, there are much better courses out there and Beaver Ranch is just the beginning. You'll appreciate that place more once you really get your game going.

If you ever ramble up the I-70 corridor hit me up. Some of Colorado's finest courses are located up here and I'm always up for guiding.

Latest posts