• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Konipiste Open

Pretty sure no. SpinTV doing post produced stuff. Usually doesn't come out as quick as the CCDG/Jomez stuff, I'm guessing each day will come out about 48hrs after it happens IRL

I'm not really with SpinTV anymore, but I will still defend the fact that this is false. We hit our 24-hr turnarounds when we promised them.

Simon shoots a 53 and is in 2nd place. Tomorrow's lead card: McMahon, Lizotte, Nybo, Paju

wish avery would a snuck on that card. but none the less nice round from the seasoned vet proving that super talented young elastic arms can't always beat experience and sound mental game.

Two eagles for Will after only 5 holes played, nice . . .i don´t tink anyone got an Eagle on hole 5 R1. . today Will, Paul and Nate got the Eagle

Two eagles for Will after only 5 holes played, nice . . .i don´t tink anyone got an Eagle on hole 5 R1. . today Will, Paul and Nate got the Eagle

Looks like a scoring error. Those eagles were removed and replaced with regular scores.

Yes, and so is Paul´s -18 . . . it´s just insane how good the top players are this year . .

And on the FPO side Eveliina is cruching Cat . . .Innova should send Eveliina to more US events

I thought Ricky might catch fire at this tournament after everyone talking about Paul's round last week. This could get interesting.

I thought Ricky might catch fire at this tournament after everyone talking about Paul's round last week. This could get interesting.

Must have really focused after not being super happy with his first round... 12 under through 11! (barring any other scoring errors?) Hopefully it's being filmed!

Last edited:
Rick trying to 1-up Paul. My guess is that it is not being recorded so if he goes perfect he might not get all the praise that Paul did. And from the looks of round 1 ratings, if he shoots a -19 he might just scratch an 1100 rated round.

I post this, then he pars. All he can do is match Paul now.

Using the ratings so far in round 2, a 49 (-18) would be 1098

Only 2 holes average above par. Lots of birdies, not many bogeys.

Latest posts