• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Las Vegas Gentlemen's Club Challenge

Playing with a mixed bag does have its advantages.

It speaks more to the skill of the players, and Prodigy's desicion to sign them. I don't care about the discs.

It is VERY early, but the team will be a force this year, no matter what they throw.

Is feldbergs bag 100% lat64? To mostly innova with a couple lat64 discs in thee that he might use sometimes?

Feldberg winning with a completely new bag is much more impressive than any of the prodigy guys.

That shows how truly elite of a player he is. He's been so set in his bag for years. Destroyers, eagles, rocs and aviars...

Feldberg throws Latitude 64, Westside and DD. Weird to see no Innova or Discraft in the top 6.

Have they posted the video of Will's ace from yesterday yet?

I followed the lead card today. Dave Feldberg made fewer mistakes than everyone else over the past few days. I only remember him going OB once, but I may be mis-remembering.

Will took the lead after 16 with a really impressive 50-foot putt to a basket with tree branches growing around it (Dave's 8-foot putt was not even a gimme). But on 17 he clanged a putt that was 20 feet at the most. They went to a playoff after 18 (Dave nailed the 20-foot putt to an elevated basket while Will had a tap in).

On #1 in the playoff, they both had terrific drives. Dave parked his approach. Will's forehand approach nearly went in but ended up about 25 feet away, and he clanged the putt.

Feldberg winning with a completely new bag is much more impressive than any of the prodigy guys.

That shows how truly elite of a player he is. He's been so set in his bag for years. Destroyers, eagles, rocs and aviars...

nice job borg!

photo-10.jpg

Last edited:
I followed the lead card today. Dave Feldberg made fewer mistakes than everyone else over the past few days. I only remember him going OB once, but I may be mis-remembering.

Will took the lead after 16 with a really impressive 50-foot putt to a basket with tree branches growing around it (Dave's 8-foot putt was not even a gimme). But on 17 he clanged a putt that was 20 feet at the most. They went to a playoff after 18 (Dave nailed the 20-foot putt to an elevated basket while Will had a tap in).

On #1 in the playoff, they both had terrific drives. Dave parked his approach. Will's forehand approach nearly went in but ended up about 25 feet away, and he clanged the putt.

"Clanged" being short front cage?

Feldberg throws Latitude 64, Westside and DD. Weird to see no Innova or Discraft in the top 6.

Actually, Will, Nikko, Cale, and Ricky are probably still throwing mostly Innova or Discraft. But I know what you mean.

Anybody know what feldburg putted with? I'm guessing classic judge or maybe pures.